BY VERSACE

Fragrance Description: Versace Signature Perfume by Versace, As trendy, feminine and glamorous as donatella versace herself, this is a floral fragrance for women that is so alluring, you may be followed by the paparazzi! top notes include purple wisteria, guava and white lilacs. Its heart is a sophisticated floral angel wing jasmine, lotus flowers, orchid and azaleas. The base is a woody sensuous drydown of cedarwood and musk. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. see more...

Brittany J.
Lexington, KY
This smells amazing and it's basically gender neutral. My boyfriend always uses it. So it helps justify the price that we can share it. The scent lasts all day. It's a quality product but it's so expensive I usually wear it on special occasions rather than daily.
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't own this scent but I used to try it from my friend and I absolutely love it! It's not too over powering and it lasts really long.
Gabriela V.
This is by far my favorite perfume. I love the smell, it's very fresh and lasts all day. Well worth the price.
Taylor T.
Columbus, GA
My absolute favorite scent right now!!! A little goes a long way so use sparingly!
Caroline T.
Beirut, Jdeideh
Versace Signature by Versace Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 oz πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ I can't say anything just it feel me in another word πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡