Versace Red Jeans Eau De Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Alba B.Versace Red Jeans Eau De Toilette Spray for Women uploaded by Shelesea R.

BY VERSACE

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this fragrance. I use it on special occasions when I feel like having fun and people watching me.
The packaging is great for traveling and it is very long lasting even in a lot of heat.
I love it in the fall season, but do wear it at any party.
It's clean but with personality.
Love how it makes me feel and the good compliments I get with it.
Janika A.
Doral, FL
This is a very fresh smell, I would rather to use it during days than at nights. It's a kinda young free spirit smell in my opinion. It really lasts for a long time, its a classic but a good one. I definitely recommend it, it's one of those things you won't regret :)
Alba B.
Rye, NY
Oldie but amazing, it's fragrance has a young vibe, fresh, classy and I would say girly (without being too sweet) The fragrance last long, I've been using this one since high school and I still love it the same. Makes me feel elegant and clean. Love this classic 💁🏻
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
This is a sweet, highly fragrance scent that is one of my favorites! I love the long lasting scent and I always receive compliments when I wear it! It has become hard to find but when I see it I usually purchase a bottle!
Patricia H.
West Palm Beach, FL
Love this perfume. I usually buy mine from Target for around $20-40, depending on a sale or not. I have been wearing this perfume since middle school, and am still in love with it. The only reason this didn't get 4 or 5 stars is because I feel that the scent changes after you have had it for a while. Other than that, the jasmine smell is amazing. Very light weight, but long lasting as well. Worth the price.
angelina c.
Garfield, Nj
This was my first perfume since Grammer school, this is a soft clean scent so it is good for a young girl who want to get into the world of perfumes. This scent does not last long which is a bummer. You can spray layers of this on your neck or wrists and not feel you feel too strong
Mary a.
The Versace Red Jeans Eau De Toilette Spray for Women is a great product and perfume to have at hand all the time
MyCaila P.
Inverness, FL
I haven't use it in like forever but i love the smell. its definitely one of my top favorites
melodi v.
This one is an oldie but a goodie, loooooove this smell and it lasts for a while.
Shirley V.
Rosedale , MD
Smells really good not to strong last all day very good I love it everyone can smell it
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this worth the price ?