Versace Red Jeans Eau de Toilette

by Versace

Red Jeans for women was released in 1994 and is a casual floral fragrance perfect for the warm, sunny days of spring and summer when life feels carefree . The perfume opens with the top notes of intriguing black currant, juicy peach, sweet freesia, and ripe apricot. The fragrance then transitions to the heart notes of classic rose, lily-of-the-valley, ylang ylang, water lily, and delicate violet. It finishes off with the comforting base notes of warm vanilla, earthy musk, and relaxing sandalwood.

Favourite perfumes this month? Mines: [product:womens-versus-red-jeans-by-versace-eau-de-toilette-spray-25-oz]
Is this worth the price ?
Start your review of Versace Red Jeans Eau de Toilette!
20 days agoRochester
Versace Red Jeans Eau de Toilette uploaded by Olivia L.
Versace Red Jeans Eau de Toilette uploaded by Olivia L.
Longest lasting perfume I've ever purchased. All the Versace perfumes actually are very long lasting. I put it on in the morning and I could still smell it when night rolled around. The packaging is adorable and I have to admit the first time I bought it, that was the reason, but I fell in love and use it almost every day. (P.s. I use the can it came in to store my makeup brushes.)
My #1 ♡ wear it every single day! Probably since I was like... 10 & I would steal my moms makeup & perfumes for school to look cool & smell amazing 😏 never let me down! I always get compliments! & I know I always will with this mf
18 days agoHesperia, CA
One of my oldie but goodies. Red jeans reminds me of being in my 20's, fun and flirty but there is still something a bit deeper to it, that makes it fit for a woman, not a girl.  The bottle is cute too. I always loved the tin it came in, reusable, instead of something you just throw out. <3
2 months ago
To be honest it was a basic scent. It was nothing special and definitely not worth the $45. It was a scent that I know I’ve smelled before. It was good but I mean for the price it should have been original. It lasted a long time until I sold it. I don’t think I would recommend to anybody.
2 months agogloucester city nj
This is by far my ALL TIME favorite perfume! My grandmother brought it for me when I was about 9 years old and today I am 27. The smell takes me back to my child hood and I will be a customer for life! I've even bought a bottle for my daughter!
2 months ago
The last I heard, this perfume was discontinued?! I’m hoping it’s not true, because I absolutely love the scent! In fact, I may go order it right now! It is a very unique scent, and it stands out in my memory! One of the first perfumes I ever purchased.
2 months agoCookeville, TN
Smells amazing and doesn't fade. Even if you don't smell it, everybody else does. It has a light floral scent that is perfect for me and can be worn on all occasions. I never fail to receive compliments when I wear it.
a month agoProvidence
I was re-introduced to this perfume last January in a airport in Italy. I immediately fell in love with its light day time scent. I think the vintage packaging is what sold me. I’d highly recommend this scent.
2 months ago
This fragrance is an oldie but goodie the smell is amazing . The smell doesn’t seem to last as long as it use to but I still love it . The bottle design is cute . This is one of my top recommendations
a month agoPhoenix, AZ
Loved it when I was young. This was my go to when I was in my teens. I wouldn’t wear this now as I prefer more masculine smelling scents, but this was a staple in my rotation a long time back.