BY VERSACE

Red Jeans for women was released in 1994 and is a casual floral fragrance perfect for the warm, sunny days of spring and summer when life feels carefree . The perfume opens with the top notes of intriguing black currant, juicy peach, sweet freesia, and ripe apricot. The fragrance then transitions to the heart notes of classic rose, lily-of-the-valley, ylang ylang, water lily, and delicate violet. It finishes off with the comforting base notes of warm vanilla, earthy musk, and relaxing sandalwood.

• Favourite perfumes this month? Mines: Versace Red Jeans ...5 Answers
  • Is this worth the price ? 2 Answers
Migdalia M.
Staten Island, NY
Hands down, this is my favorite perfume! It has been for over 20 years! No other perfume will ever replace it or even come close! It smells spectacular! Not too strong, not to faint...just pure perfection!
Jessica A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this perfume! I was given this as a gift for my birthday and had never heard of it before then. The smell is sweet yet powerful, and stays on all day. I always get compliments about how I smell when I have this fragrance on. You could use it for any occasion. I literally use it every day. Another great thing about it, is the price! You can find this perfume for less than $20!
Alba B.
Rye, NY
Oldie but amazing, it's fragrance has a young vibe, fresh, classy and I would say girly (without being too sweet) The fragrance last long, I've been using this one since high school and I still love it the same. Makes me feel elegant and clean. Love this classic 💁🏻
Patricia H.
Lake Worth, FL
Love this perfume. I usually buy mine from Target for around $20-40, depending on a sale or not. I have been wearing this perfume since middle school, and am still in love with it. The only reason this didn't get 4 or 5 stars is because I feel that the scent changes after you have had it for a while. Other than that, the jasmine smell is amazing. Very light weight, but long lasting as well. Worth the price.
Katie P.
Lebanon
I've always loved this perfume. I used it several years ago until I ran out, and a couple weeks ago I stumbled upon it at Tj Maxx and had to get it. Smelling it is so nostalgic for me! The scent is very feminine, and actually lasts on me. I don't think I'll ever get tired of this fragrance.
Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
es un buen perfume fresco lo use hace muchos años como obsequio que me dio mi mama y la verdad me gusto , lo siento ligero y agradable, el empaque es diferente fuera de lo común y viene en una lata..
Daniela G.
I found this fragrance for about $15 at Marshalls. It smells so good and lasts ALL day. Literally. It smells like something i would wear out for a party or business meeting. I am obsessed and you should be too!
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this fragrance. I use it on special occasions when I feel like having fun and people watching me.
The packaging is great for traveling and it is very long lasting even in a lot of heat.
I love it in the fall season, but do wear it at any party.
It's clean but with personality.
Love how it makes me feel and the good compliments I get with it.
Tracy B.
Louisville, TN
I bought this one about 10 years ago when I was in High School and actually still have about 1/5 of the bottle, so clearly I was never in love with it. It's not that is smells bad it just has sort of a floral, powdery, musky combo that I don't care for and doesn't pair well with my body chemistry. If I were going to suggest it at all I'd recommend it as a summer, daytime spray . . but I honestly wouldn't recommend it. I keep my bottle for the memories.
María Gabriela L.
I have this for a while and i adore it, This perfumes is actually beautiful. Have a great scent and a pretty (and really cute) presentation. I really don't remember the price but i don't think its expensive. I would recommend.
ellie s.
sheffield
Favourite perfumes this month? Mines: Versace Red Jeans Eau de Toilette
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this worth the price ?

Amazon