BY VERSACE

Versace Pour Homme has been created from essential ingredients of Mediterranean origin with the potential to convey through aromatic notes the character of the man today.

julieanne c.
i love me some good smelling stufff!!!!! i wear it almost daily. love the style and packaging of the bottle. smells great, long lasting, and gets lots of compliments. worth the money bc of how little it takes. definintly would reccomnd to eiple
Antoni C.
Boston, MA
It's classic and gorgeous! It's amazing to get as a gift if u are in doubt what to give! No one it's able to dislike this!
emina f.
Caledonia, MI
Very rich and sexy! I have purchased once but will definitely purchase again! Oils make it stay on the skin forever!!
Miracle H.
Bartow, FL
To over bearing and doesn't last long for ones that like a all day smell it's just not a pleasant fragrance
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Okay I highly recommended this product is super great and it's worth it the place I just love it 😍
Brooke  C.
Westminster , MD
My friend has this and I love it so much a little goes a long way and the price isn't bad either
Mariam A.
Muharraq
I really like this perfume alot it is soo nice and sassy it is a little bit pricey but the packaging is really nice and amazing I bought it in versace store, the only problem with is perfume is when you smell it maybe you will like it but after a few minutes it will be the most amazing scent 😍 so you have to wait and the smell doesn’t stay on me for a long time that what make me sad :(
E O.
This smell is awful! Smells like burned wood chips. Regular pour homme ...way best! I thought it was just me..but no..everyone around me agreed. The smell is strong and lingers. Not my type of smell...at all!!
Robyn G.
Tower Hamlets , Bow
 This is my favourite perfume ever! I definitely recommend this to everyone! Worth every penny I will be purchased another one next month  X