BY VERSACE

This Versace Pour Homme Gift Set includes a 1.7oz. Eau de Toilette, 1.7oz. Shower Gel, and a 1.7oz. Shampoo. see more...

Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I'm on the fence with this one .  When I was picking this out for my son it smelled good at the store .  Now That apply it to him it smells like black pepper .  Plus it's isn't long lasting at all.  The packaging is cute kinda cheap with the gold in the middle though.  I will not purchase this again .
Carla C.
Whittier, CA
I love it I bought this for someone and it's smells great !!! The smell on them stays on for the whole night it smells really good it's not a strong smell but you can still smell it from far and the price is expensive but I think it's good for what you get
haleigh r.
stamford, CT
my boyfriend had this cologne and it is by far my favorite scent he has had. he's a repeat user of this scent because it's just too good! it is a little pricey but the bottle is nice and it's extremely long lasting. i would recommend it to every male!
Marquis B.
Fort Lauderdale
I smell this in a men's Finess catalog recently smell amazing in the near future I'll be grab a couple bottles... I have Versace Eros and that my favorite cologne... Versace been a quality brand in the cologne community for a while now...
alicia a.
Me and my mother have been a big fan of coach for a while now we mostly buy of luxury bags from them so when I seen they had a perfume I knew I had to try it and it's smells so beauty it's definitely and favorite of mine
jenny m.
I got this for my nephew and he loved it , it comes with a lot of product, it is very much worth the price for all that you get
Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
Wife gifted me this a few months ago. It's  awesome highly recommended for modern Gentleman. I like the bottle. Lasts all day.
Amanda A.
I got this gift set for my hubby. Its perfect smells amazing and he likes it. Smell is one of a kind last long and noticeable
DeVaughn S.
Lawndale, CA
Elegant smell and definitely a talking point because of the brand name. The other comparable scent is Armani black.
Gerania R.
Kissimmee, FL
Didn't like the smell much, the euro is the best they have, this product t was very affordable, long lasting