Versace Pour Homme Gift Set uploaded by Susanna T.Versace Pour Homme Gift Set uploaded by Francilda De Souza Andrade

BY VERSACE

Versace Pour Homme Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Susanna T.
North Quincy, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is absolutely one of the best smelling cologne for guys! It's enough to last a day with just a tiny spray. I first got this for my boyfriend for Christmas, 3 years ago and ever since, he fell in love with it too. It gives that extra sexy smell to a guy which girls can't resist.
I would definitely recommend this as a gift!

#InfluensterMovember #Contest #Influenster
Olá boa tarde Queria está fazendo propaganda dos produtos de vocês tá usando tá vendo coisas novas eu tenho muita vontade de testar nunca usei a marca de vocês não vou mentir gostaria muito de te usando e Thaís tramitando coisas novas tô sempre aberto para novidades
Fior R.
Norway
Well I'm a girl and my favorite perfume is VERSACE. And have many friends "men's" and they smell so good the price is perfect. It can't just compare every perfume is different and the people as well. I I will keep telling my boyfriends to buy it.
martha c.
Guayaquil
Versarce quisiera que mi esposo la tuviera huele fenomenal me llego una muestra muy pequeñita del perfume y no hemos podido conseguirla aquí en mi país. Muchas fragancias de firma no llegan. Sería increíble probar mas fragancias de esta firma y tb para mujer.