Versace Pour Homme Eau De Toillete Spray

by Versace

Pack of 3 for the UPC: 8011003995943Introduced in 2007, versace signature contains notes including jasmine, moroccan cedar wood, musk, kashmir wood, azalea.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Versace Pour Homme Eau De Toillete Spray!
francisco V.
Somerville, MA
This is absolutely my favorite perfume ever. It's so sexy and it lingers around all day. It gives me confidence when I wear it and I don't have to worry about reapplying. It's a little pricey, but most luxury perfumes are. If you can afford it, I would recommend it if you are into strong scents!
oliva G.
Coral Springs
"Well I got a ton of colognes for a good price, not to mention perfume.5/5 five stars2019-07-19Good to remember!"It smelled just like I remember it. Just love it."
Aaliyah M.
Baltimore, MD
Got these for my kids father they smell good but I just wouldn't buy them again I do love Versace though..
Jake B.
If I could sum up this cologne in one word, it would be: classy. This cologne is complex, fresh, and not overpowering. It has pretty good projection, and lasts for a long time. For around $40 it's a great deal. The packaging is high-quality and the bottle looks really nice and sleek.
Yesenia T.
Hubbard, OR
My boyfriend / brothers / dad absolutely love this perfume I got them each a bottle for Christmas and they absolutely loved it
Lilianna C.
Escondido
I bought this cologne for my father and do not know much about it. However, I do know that this cologne was beautifully packaged and smelled heavenly. The bottle was a beautiful color and felt sturdy and nice within my hand. I would gift this product again.
member-fab3b
I love this gorgeous scent. I purchased for my son, and he loved it as well! Lo ed it. It mixes so well with other scents, from aftershave to body wash. Its rich, but light, full but velvety. It seems to get better on my son, everytime he wears it. It's truly one of my favorite scents for men. I would buy it again
Natasha H.
Mingo Jct, OH
I bought as a birthday gift for my other half. Not only did he really love it i also enjoyed the smell myself.
Alexis S.
Beaumont, CA
My boyfriend wears this scent and I am in love with it. Every time he puts it on, he smells clean and real fancy (ha ha.) I have no complaints on this product. It's long lasting- he can't seem to shake the smell even after showering. It has become his signature scent.
Laura K.
Charlotte
Bought this for my son when I couldn’t find Mont Blanc at a good price or at all (sold out). He’s hesitant to try scents he doesn’t know. He liked it, as did we when he wore it, but it is not as strong or lasting as his favorite. Very nice, clean, but somewhat light fragrance for men.

Looking for your answer?