Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Vann E.

BY GENERIC

Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray: Captivating and sensual Blended with ingredients of the Mediterranean see more...

Buy on Walmart
Daisy R.
I got my dad this for his birthday and he loved it! Has a very strong masculine smell. If you like strong odors this one is for you it is on the price side but a little goes a long way. I would buy it again
Alyssa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my husband last Christmas. It smells so amazing and masculine! It's a hefty price but I didn't mind purchasing it because I knew I was going to be enjoying he scent. I recommend to EVERY MALE.
Eric H.
Gilbert, AZ
In my collection of colognes this one is solidly in the top five. Worth the money all day long. I always get positive comments when i have it on and i enjoy it as well.
Jerrod S.
Des Plaines, IL
Classic smell from their collection ! Definitely a must have for a perfume collector ! I bought this at Nordstrom and I think it's such a wonderful bottle and the smell is long lasting ! Would definitely buy again!
Stephany T.
reseda, CA
My boyfrieds love this perdume i have bought it so many times at sephora and its always a success i really recommended for guys it smells so good. It is expensive but worth it i highly highly recomended
Vann E.
I saved up for this for MONTHS!! I was so happy when I finally had enough points at my local walgreens to get it and it was worth the wait. It wears for about 7 hours and I always get compliments on it! I'll be buying again when I run out.
Arturo C.
Lawndale, CA
easily my favorite scent by any designer! It's such a lovely smell, very masculine. Always get compliments on it when I wear it, which is often!!
Savanna F.
Coldspring , Tx
One of my favorite scents! Not overbearing an long lasting seductive smell that will make everyone's head turn. Or spark up a convo!
Chant N Pedro F.
CARLSBAD, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells pretty good the price is ok. I think it's better to buy around Christmas time to get the gift set. It's better in price.
Felicia T.
Love this cologne for my husband! Sprays one spray and it last for hours!! Will definitely repurchase. So worth the money!:)
Dahiana S.
It Will be a good gift for my husband?
Karen V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the scent too strong ?