Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Vann E.

BY GENERIC

Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray: Captivating and sensual Blended with ingredients of the Mediterranean see more...

Vann E.
Vann E.
I saved up for this for MONTHS!! I was so happy when I finally had enough points at my local walgreens to get it and it was worth the wait. It wears for about 7 hours and I always get compliments on it! I'll be buying again when I run out.
Jerrod S.
Jerrod S.
Des Plaines, IL
Classic smell from their collection ! Definitely a must have for a perfume collector ! I bought this at Nordstrom and I think it's such a wonderful bottle and the smell is long lasting ! Would definitely buy again!
Stephany T.
Stephany T.
reseda, CA
My boyfrieds love this perdume i have bought it so many times at sephora and its always a success i really recommended for guys it smells so good. It is expensive but worth it i highly highly recomended
Eric H.
Eric H.
Gilbert, AZ
In my collection of colognes this one is solidly in the top five. Worth the money all day long. I always get positive comments when i have it on and i enjoy it as well.
Chant N Pedro F.
Chant N Pedro F.
Carlsbad, NM
This smells pretty good the price is ok. I think it's better to buy around Christmas time to get the gift set. It's better in price.
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Love this cologne for my husband! Sprays one spray and it last for hours!! Will definitely repurchase. So worth the money!:)
Leanna J.
Leanna J.
Port Richey, fl
Smells absolutely wonderful! Decided to change my daily perfume. A bit on the pricey side. But totally worth it
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Victoria, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My dad has this cologne and it smells good i always spray it in my room cause its just smells great
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
San Bernardino, CA
My father in law always wears this and has such a great smell and doesn't wear off easily
Maria A.
Maria A.
Love the smell of this cologne . I just love the masculine clean and fresh scent !!!
Dahiana S.
Dahiana S.
It Will be a good gift for my husband?
Karen V.
Karen V.
Is the scent too strong ?