Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Vann E.

Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray

Versace Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray: Captivating and sensual Blended with ingredients of the Mediterranean see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alyssa V.
I bought this for my husband last Christmas. It smells so amazing and masculine! It's a hefty price but I didn't mind purchasing it because I knew I was going to be enjoying he scent. I recommend to EVERY MALE.
Eric H.
Gilbert, AZ
In my collection of colognes this one is solidly in the top five. Worth the money all day long. I always get positive comments when i have it on and i enjoy it as well.
Emilio G.
This cologne I will buy over and over again! it's crisp, fresh and just amazing! I always get so many compliments when I wear it, and till this day I still get them it's like a fresh of breath air.. Every guy must own it or try it and you will not be disappointed!
Jerrod S.
Des Plaines, IL
Classic smell from their collection ! Definitely a must have for a perfume collector ! I bought this at Nordstrom and I think it's such a wonderful bottle and the smell is long lasting ! Would definitely buy again!
Daisy R.
I got my dad this for his birthday and he loved it! Has a very strong masculine smell. If you like strong odors this one is for you it is on the price side but a little goes a long way. I would buy it again
Stephany T.
reseda, CA
My boyfrieds love this perdume i have bought it so many times at sephora and its always a success i really recommended for guys it smells so good. It is expensive but worth it i highly highly recomended
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
This smells so amazing! I'm awful @ describing scents but it's so clean, fresh, and crisp. A little goes a long way & it lasts all day. I love it and my husband loves it
Vann E.
I saved up for this for MONTHS!! I was so happy when I finally had enough points at my local walgreens to get it and it was worth the wait. It wears for about 7 hours and I always get compliments on it! I'll be buying again when I run out.
Arturo C.
Lawndale, CA
easily my favorite scent by any designer! It's such a lovely smell, very masculine. Always get compliments on it when I wear it, which is often!!
Chant N Pedro F.
This smells pretty good the price is ok. I think it's better to buy around Christmas time to get the gift set. It's better in price.
Dahiana S.
It Will be a good gift for my husband?
Karen V.
Is the scent too strong ?