BY VERSACE

Value $87. This Versace Pour Homme cologne gift set includes a 1.7 oz. EDT spray, 1.7 oz. Shower Gel and a 1.7 oz. Shampoo. see more...

Alexandra Z.
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
If you enjoy citrusy fragrances, this is probably very enjoyable. I do not dislike citruses, however this one smells extremely sour and doesn't really complement the body since it is so outrageously sharp unlike the nature of human skin. I believe perfume should gracefully harmonize with skin... I personally smell lemon and a lot of cucumber in this one even though it's not listed in the notes. This smells very artificial to me and I could not come to like this a whole lot. I don't hate it though!
Nik R.
Nik R.
Great gift set! Great cologne! Versace is all over my house! From the girls perfumes to mine to my husbands colognes! It is a go to for special events and of course on date night! My husband loves yellow diamond, he bought it for me two years ago and still buys it for me now.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I personally have not used this product in particular but my father has and has given me insight on how much he loves it! The scent never leaves the body like other colognes do. The scent is not over powering either. The price is very inexpensive for such a great product.
Lisbeth H.
Lisbeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
The Versace Pour Homme Cologne was a gift for my brother, the bottle is nice. It's scent is fresh and citrus. It last most of the day, my brother said he will buy it after he is done with the bottle. I bought it at Nordstrom.
Briana J.
Briana J.
I bought this as a birthday gift for my boyfriend, and he loved it! It smells really good, nice summery scent. It smells lemony and musky, with a bit of amber. It is reasonably priced and I think makes an excellent gift!
Carmen K.
Carmen K.
I just bought this for my boyfriend because it smelled AMAZING! I gave it to him as a gift and he loves it! He has gotten a lot of compliments from this cologne!
Mirela V.
Mirela V.
newberg, OR
Got this for my dad last Christmas! Always a good choice and smells amazing.. not on me of course! Recommended
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Trenton, NJ
It was okay. I got it for my boyfriend. I think he might just like Gucci guilty better but I loved the smell!
Dee L.
Dee L.
Rockford
I love the smell of men's colgness and this one definitely attracts the nose... Not to strong but a fresh clean scent
Vijith R.
Vijith R.
Saw this at my local departmemt store. Didnt reaaally like the smell plus it was expensive for nothing.