Versace Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Natural Spray, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Manar A.Versace Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Natural Spray, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Manar A.Versace Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Natural Spray, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Manar A.

BY VERSACE

Versace Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Natural Spray: Long-lasting fragrance Ideal for daily use and increases attraction For all skin types see more...

Kaitlin C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my second bottle...I use it everyday because it is a very nice but not overpowering scent. I receive compliments on it almost weekly, and when I mentioned to coworker that I was thinking of getting a new scent, he was appalled that I would ever consider changing MY signature.
Manar A.
Zaghouan
This Fragrance is just VERSACE !! the brand speaks for itself !
I always get compliments and random people are asking about my perfume brand , nothing can be compared to this smell and it never goes away ! Literally !! I would totally recommend this to every female out there ♥ the packaging is also amazing
♥♥
Nina O.
cairo
my absolute favorite perfume ever!!!! smells soo amazing and so light the bottle looks very chic I use it morning or evening
Kimberley T.
Sa115du
I love this!! Shame I have run out! One spray a day I say :) Versace is one of the strongest scents I have come across yet