Versace Oud Oriental Eau de Parfum uploaded by yogita s.

BY VERSACE

One of the finest ingredients of perfumery craftsmanship gives life to Oud Oriantal, the new fragrance for women by Versace designed for lovers of oriental scents.

Oriental and Woody, Oud Oriental is the new fragrance for women. Zesty notes of bitter orange blended with fresh and sparkling scents of neroli, with a touch of vibrant black pepper. Spicy cardamom and saffron, enriched by resinous notes of olibanum, create a burning and remarkable heart. Intensely dark oud notes enrich the fragrance, wrapped by an elegant duo of earthy patchouli and textural leatherwood, unveiling the hypnotic strength of an addictive contrast.

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
I chose to use Novalash because of their adhesive...it is formaldehyde-free and has a strong but flexible bond! I feel it is the safest lash adhesive on the market, and therefore, is the best for my clients. After 3 years of using Platinum Bond, I still love it and wouldn't recommend anything else!
Lauran M.
Defiance, OH
This is my going out perfume I save it so that I feel special when I am out. The smell really goes with my bodies ph and my mother loves it as well.
Mashuka A.
Astoria, NY
Not a fan. I don't own it. but used it in sephora and just was not my "cup of tea." but then everyone has different choice when it comes to scent.
Jessica G.
I enjoyed the smell of this cologne. Reminds me of travels because it's sweet smell. It's not a candy sweet but more like blooming flowers.
Gloria A.
Anthony, NM
Got this last month for my mom the fragance its just perfect and the bottle stands up in top of other parfums
Tayna S.
Granite City, IL
I just love this smell, elegant yet sexy. It's definitely a head turner. Many compliments when I wear it
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
The actual bottle itself is gorgeous! This would look so pretty to display this on your vanity
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
This perfume bottle is beautiful! I love gold packaging on perfumes and makeup products!
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
 Versace Oud Oriental Eau De Parfum Spray focused on intensed woody nuances, touched with intoxicating feminine flowers combine with cheeky spices and draped leather accord with the aim to transfer heat of the desert and mysticism of the middle east. The fragrance is inspired by the painting ''seduction of sunset in the desert and warm breeze that carries through far away'' A fragrance in color of gold.
yogita s.
Dubai, UAE
Love it
Does not stain ur whites
Stays longer
The fragrance is very loud n classy HV been using it for 2yrs n will continue for long