MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimVersace
Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml

Versace Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml

by Versace

#10 in Cologne

For the strong and self-confident Man

How is this product, would you recommend it ?
Hola me gustaría tener una prueba de este perfume? Gracias!
Start your review of Versace Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml!
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
Love love love this scent. It's the only one my husband will wear and I'm thankful. Everyone always asks what he's wearing. Decent price. Usually only have to purchase once or twice a year so worth it. Scent lasts all day.
Rocio R.
Tooele, UT
Versace Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml uploaded by Rocio R.
This cologne is the BEST. I will forever keep this cologne for my husband and continue to buy it.
Cassy C.
Janesville
Versace Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml uploaded by Cassy C.
I got this for my son for his 14th birthday, he loves it so much. He said he doesn’t have a problem getting the ladies. This is a mature scent, parents beware. But he smells soooo good. Bit pricey but worth it.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Versace Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml uploaded by Yessica N.
Versace Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Macy's
This Versace man smells delicious I bought it for my husband and it was worth it. Este hombre de Versace huele delicioso. Se lo compré a mi esposo y valió la pena.
Sehab V.
Saint Louis, MO
Versace Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml uploaded by Sehab V.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is probably my favorite summer scent, it's a fresh citrus fragrance. Versace Man blends notes of bergamot, cardamom, lemon, carambola and Brazilian rosewood into a fresh aquatic scent. It has lasting power, doesn't give me a headache, so I purchased a travel spray too.
Steven B.
Sanford, FL
Versace Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml uploaded by Steven B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is by far my favorite cologne. It smells great and lasts all day long. My wife calls it " the panty dropper" because she says it smells so good. It's kind of on the pricier side but it's totally worth it to smell good all day long. It has a very distinct, mature smell to it. I would 100 percent recommend this product if you want a good smelling cologne that your lady will love on you.
Inayat K.
Versace Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml uploaded by Inayat K.
This is a perfect summer fragrance ☀️🌊☘️ I would suggest you to keep it in the fridge for one hour before the use ..... you’ll feel the splash of a fresh frozen cocktail ❄️☀️🍹 Now what you get from this fragrance when it first opens up is you’re gonna be greeted with a nice dose of lemon as well as a dose of bergamot ... 🍋 lemon gives it that fresh tartness and amplifies or maximises the freshness... I also like the bergamot because it serves to neutralise the acidity of the lemon even though it may not seem so but I have gotten my nose on some really strong lemon sense like Odadjian by niku tall and that is a really strong lemon sense .. sometimes this could be little bit overwhelming .. Now it also has a backbone of cedar wood that really compliments the composition 🪵
Kylie C.
I purchased this scent for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it. Its manly but also light and sporty. It lasts all day and he gets many compliments on it. It doesn't smell like anything I have ever smelled before. I find myself smelling his shirts whenever I do his laundry. Will buy again!
Edonis D.
Eppingen
Versace Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml uploaded by Edonis D.
Not the best Versace I've owned but it does have a nice soft blue powdery smell. May smell a bit synthetic during the first 20 min. Doesn't last long unless you spray atleast 6-7 sprays. I know this has somewhat high reviews but its not for me. I have many others that are better #voxbox
Brandy A.
Chesapeake, VA
Versace Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml uploaded by Brandy A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Need a gift for a male friend or family member this is the cologne. Not only does it smell good it also has a long lasting smell. I order from ulta the package came quickly was safely packaged.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Albin D.
Southington, CT
il y a 2 mois
Joe I. il y a un mois
No this is deff one of my favorites smells so good and last all day