Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau De Toilette Natural Spray
  • Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau De Toilette Natural Spray VERSACE EAU FRAICHE 5 ML Eau de Toilette M...
  • Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau De Toilette Natural Spray 4 Pack - Man Eau Fraîche By Versace Eau de...
  • Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau De Toilette Natural Spray 2 Pack - Man Eau Fraîche By Versace Eau de...
  • Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau De Toilette Natural Spray 6 Pack - Man Eau Fraîche By Versace Eau de...
  • Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau De Toilette Natural Spray 3 Pack - Man Eau Fraîche By Versace Eau de...

BY VERSACE #1 in Cologne

An olfactive harmony with unusual notes to give life to a surprisingly fresh fragrance. Carambola immediately contrasts with the traditional White Lemon and the noble Rose Wood. The distinctive character of Cedar Leaves rises up, highlighting the vibrant notes of Tarragon and the manliness of Clary Sage. An irresistible trail of Sycamore Wood, enveloping Amber and sparkling Musk offer mysterious and skin-deep sensations.

Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau De Toilette Natural Spray

Start your review of Versace Man Eau Fraîche Eau De Toilette Natural Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kylie C.
I purchased this scent for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it. Its manly but also light and sporty. It lasts all day and he gets many compliments on it. It doesn't smell like anything I have ever smelled before. I find myself smelling his shirts whenever I do his laundry. Will buy again!
Leticia Lisy V.
Wyomissing
I bought it for my boyfriend and the scent is awesome; will buy it again, he really enjoyed it too, he used it more than any other cologne he owns he ask me when will I get it for him again. I guess I will have to purchase.
Anh D.
MARGATE
This fragrance is amazing in summertime. IT has a fresh scent from the beginning to the dried-out. The bottle is as well very nice with the cool colour. I purchased it few months ago and it became my favourite for the summer with a hot weather. I highly recommend this fragrance not only because of the nice scent but the price is very affordable.
Clayton B.
The Woodlands
This is my go to cologne, crisp.. clean.. fresh.. it’s got everything a man could want to smell like I’ve used this for maybe 5 years, every single time I try another cologne it takes about a month before I say forget it an I’m back on this cologne, my favorite part is the scent sticks, after a long night out, you go home an you still smell just as fresh as you did when you left the house! All time favorite cologne!
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this yummy man scent! It smells so good that I just had to buy it for my husband. It includes a blend of lemon, Rosewood, Carambola, Cedar leaves, Tarragon, Sage, Musk, Amber, and Sycamore wood. I highly recommend this cologne for any man that wants to smell amazing!
Briana H.
Minot afb, ND
I personally am not fond of this scent. The bottle for it is very nice and clean looking. The scents that stand out to me most are the musk, lemon, and sage. It is very forestry to me and I don't want my man smelling like this. Too pricey for the smell, I guess you are paying for the name though.
Kelsie M.
Provo, UT
An old roommate loved this scent so much she would sprinkle a little on her pillowcase. I got it for my then-boyfriend for valentines and he used it up within a few months then wanted more. My brothers liked the scent when he wore it so they also got some and now I get to smell it all the time. #noregrets
Samantha M.
marblehead
Best men’s summer fragrance! It smells so fresh and clean! I love this Versace fragrance, it’s not super heavy but stays on all day! We got the shower gel as well and I loved the smell! Definitely buying this again!
Amber B.
louisville
I would give this product a 10/5 if possible! I am absolutely obsessed with the smell!! I could smell it from a mile away! It is literally the best smelling cologne in this world. It’s pricey because of the name brand but you’ll never buy another cologne after you smell this stuff! My goodness.
Olivia H.
ypsilanti
One of the best smells in the world. My high school boyfriend always wore this, and I didn’t find out until after high school, after we broke up, after I started dating girls, what the cologne was called. Love it
Christy O.
Seems kinda expensive. Is it worth the buy? Does the smell stay on all day?
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does it have a strong scent
Kimberly G.
Randy T.
Richton Park, IL
What sizes are offered?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
What you suggest this as a gift?

Macy's