BY VERSACE

Men's 0.17 oz EDT Mini. Versace introduce Eau Fraiche a lighter version of the Versace Man fragrance with notes of lemon rosewood star fruit cedar leaves tarragon sage musk amber and sycamore wood. Versace Man Eau Fraiche cologne dedicated to the modern man with charisma and self-confidence. The man whose strength is in his soul. see more...

William G.
Nova Scotia...chillin
I've had a sample of this for years through Scentbird but I recently acquired a 3.4 oz tester bottle from fragrancenet and i'm definitely glad that I did.  It's very nice for the warm/hot spring/summer weathers during the day.  It projects well and lasts about 4+ hours on my skin.  It has a non offensive pleasing smell AND it won't dent your pockets.
Bryce C.
Penn Run, PA
This is my favorite cologne to wear! I always get complements about my smell and it's when I wear this brand of cologne. I will probably wear this scent to.my grave!😂
Estefany V.
Providence
Bought it for my father on fathers day and he loved it very strong smell wich he loves lasts up to 5 hour smell i recommend for a fathers day gift or a birthday gift not really expensive i also bought my dad the traveling size bottle and it is very helpful and he loved it
Megan W.
This smells amazing. The best cologne I bought. Good for gifts. A little expensive, but worth it. Everyone loves the smell of it.