Versace Man Eau Fraiche By Gianni Versace For Men Edt Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by Florianyeli M.

BY VERSACE #43 in Cologne

VERSACE MAN EAU FRAICHE by Gianni Versace for Men EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ Lemon, Rosewood, Carambola, Cedar leaves, Tarragon, Sage, Musk, Amber, Sycamore woodWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Kelsie M.
Provo, UT
An old roommate loved this scent so much she would sprinkle a little on her pillowcase. I got it for my then-boyfriend for valentines and he used it up within a few months then wanted more. My brothers liked the scent when he wore it so they also got some and now I get to smell it all the time. #noregrets
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Versace Man comes in a sleek bottle. The cologne is seductive, strong and masculine though it could also be a unisex fragrance. Would make a wonderful Father's Day gift. Can also be purchased in a set.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
A friend of mine recommended this cologne to me when I was in search for cologne to get my husband for Christmas. Luckily for me, there was a sale on fragrances online at Target and I snagged this up for a really good deal. It smells amazing and I melt every time he wears it. He's had it since Christmas and it's just about gone. Ladies, you NEED this for you man. I highly recommend it! It smells fresh and not too overpowering. A little dab will last a long time. My husband is a car salesman and works outside all day but when he gets home I can still smell this! Amazing.
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Okay ladies! This stuff retails for about 50$ but omg it smells so fantastic. It's my man's favorite scent and literally a little goes A LONG way. I mean he can spray to small spritzes and I can even smell him the next morning. No overdramaticizing. I literally 10/10 recommend getting your man this perfume/cologne.
Michael G.
Carlsbad, NM
This is my favorite Cologne hands down. It smells amazing. I'm always confident I smell good when I'm wearing this. Ladies, if you're looking for a Cologne for your husband or boyfriend, try this and let me know!
Blessing V.
Tucson
All of my brothers use this and I love it! I even spray it in my room sometimes ! It's a little harsh and musky (not a fan of musky) if you spray too much. Other than that it's awesome. Versace Man Eau Fraiche By Gianni Versace For Men Edt Spray 3.4 Oz
Rebeca S.
We purchased this one for my dad awhile back and he loved it ! The smell isn't too strong but it smells so good! The pricing isn't too bad ! Weve bought him this over the past 3 years now ! Definitely will keep buying it !
Dom V.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is in my top 5 favorite fragrances that I wear. I love the smell and I always get compliments when I use it. I originally smelled it when a friend of mine was using it and I fell in love and got a bottle for myself
Samuel A.
NY
The appearance is great but I wouldn't say the smell is. I didn't like as much as I thought it would it just smelt like some type of weird laundry detergent to me.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
Got this product for my boyfriend on his birthday too ! He loved it . This is his first time using it and almost all fragrance smell the same but I love the bottle and how it's designed I would buy it again
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
The cap for my bottle doesn't stay on, does yours stat in place?
Daffine F.
Qual o cheiro?? Dura quanto tempo na pele?? Tem boa qualidade/preco??
Ale o.
NM
Does this smells a little similar to the girls