Versace Man Eau Fraiche By Gianni Versace For Men Edt Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by Florianyeli M.

BY VERSACE

VERSACE MAN EAU FRAICHE by Gianni Versace for Men EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ Lemon, Rosewood, Carambola, Cedar leaves, Tarragon, Sage, Musk, Amber, Sycamore woodWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Photo (1)
Itzel L.
Itzel L.
Es una fragancia que huele exquisitamente a mi esposo le encanta es uno de los favoritos de él yo lo he comprado por Amazon que viene en un set de tres cosas uno es el perfume una cartera y 2 lociones creo que Próximamente por $75 ya si quieren la fragancia sola por unas 30 $40 perfecto regalo para Papá este día del padre
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Dallas, TX
This is one my favorite colognes of all time. I got this first my boyfriend I think for his birthday and he loved it! I'm very picky with what my guys wear. And this is so long lasting, very gentle and soft yet so sexy and smooth. I could lay on him and smell like that for the next day .
Shafia Q.
Shafia Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Wow what an amazing men spray, it smells amazing! The men in my family love Versace and purchase it all the time. It smells clean and fresh, it's Versace so it last a long time! Worth the money and I would gift this to my dad, brother and guy friends.
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this. This is what he's currently wearing. I bought him the gift set from Dillard's over the Christmas holiday so it came with extra goodies. He's in love and so am I. Because of the gift set I got a good deal.
Jazmyn J.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I love Versace colognes for my boyfriend and he loves them also! The smell lasts a really long time and so does the amount in the bottles. We always go back to this brand. We will continue to buy, and recommend to everyone
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.
Upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh man I love this on my husband! the smell is incredible! It is pretty pricey but well worth it. It lasts long on him and doesn't wear off easily. The scent is hard to describe but I would definitely purchase again.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Grafton, IL
I love love love love the smell of this cologne! It's heavenly! 1 little misting will leave you will skin smelling AMAZING all day! It's a very manly scent, but it also smells clean and refreshing! I would recommend!
Ella W.
Ella W.
North Ridgeville , Oh
This is my favorite fragrance for men. It lasts for a very long time. The smell is very nice and whenever someone's wearing it I can automatically tell. You can buy is and Macy's, Sephora, ect. J would recommend it.
Nelly G.
Nelly G.
Santa Maria, CA
One of My Favorite Colognes. It's Worth The Price, And The Quality Of It Is Just Amazing! I Wouldn't Compare it to other alternatives because each fragrance has its own smell. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Gainesville, GA
Got this for my dad and it smells really good. A little pricey but you get a lot of product. The packaging is nice. It's strong but a good kind of strong if you don't use too much. Really nice gift for men.
Ale o.
Ale o.
NM
Does this smells a little similar to the girls
Daffine F.
Daffine F.
Qual o cheiro?? Dura quanto tempo na pele?? Tem boa qualidade/preco??