Versace Man Eau Fraiche By Gianni Versace For Men Edt Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by Florianyeli M.

BY VERSACE #44 in Fragrance for Him

VERSACE MAN EAU FRAICHE by Gianni Versace for Men EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ Lemon, Rosewood, Carambola, Cedar leaves, Tarragon, Sage, Musk, Amber, Sycamore woodWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
A friend of mine recommended this cologne to me when I was in search for cologne to get my husband for Christmas. Luckily for me, there was a sale on fragrances online at Target and I snagged this up for a really good deal. It smells amazing and I melt every time he wears it. He's had it since Christmas and it's just about gone. Ladies, you NEED this for you man. I highly recommend it! It smells fresh and not too overpowering. A little dab will last a long time. My husband is a car salesman and works outside all day but when he gets home I can still smell this! Amazing.
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Okay ladies! This stuff retails for about 50$ but omg it smells so fantastic. It's my man's favorite scent and literally a little goes A LONG way. I mean he can spray to small spritzes and I can even smell him the next morning. No overdramaticizing. I literally 10/10 recommend getting your man this perfume/cologne.
Michael G.
Carlsbad, NM
This is my favorite Cologne hands down. It smells amazing. I'm always confident I smell good when I'm wearing this. Ladies, if you're looking for a Cologne for your husband or boyfriend, try this and let me know!
Blessing V.
All of my brothers use this and I love it! I even spray it in my room sometimes ! It's a little harsh and musky (not a fan of musky) if you spray too much. Other than that it's awesome. Versace Man Eau Fraiche By Gianni Versace For Men Edt Spray 3.4 Oz
Rebeca S.
We purchased this one for my dad awhile back and he loved it ! The smell isn't too strong but it smells so good! The pricing isn't too bad ! Weve bought him this over the past 3 years now ! Definitely will keep buying it !
Dom V.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is in my top 5 favorite fragrances that I wear. I love the smell and I always get compliments when I use it. I originally smelled it when a friend of mine was using it and I fell in love and got a bottle for myself
Samuel A.
The appearance is great but I wouldn't say the smell is. I didn't like as much as I thought it would it just smelt like some type of weird laundry detergent to me.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
Got this product for my boyfriend on his birthday too ! He loved it . This is his first time using it and almost all fragrance smell the same but I love the bottle and how it's designed I would buy it again
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Another hit from Versace. I absolutely love the way this smells on my husband. It is not as long lasting as some other versace colognes but it is awesome nonetheless. I will definitely purchase again
Brianna M.
I can't even begin to tell you how perfect this scent is. A few months back, I got some from Sophora and I am not at all disappointed. It was the first time I've tried it and I will definitely be purchasing it in the future. No room for improvement it's perfect!
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
The cap for my bottle doesn't stay on, does yours stat in place?
Daffine F.
Qual o cheiro?? Dura quanto tempo na pele?? Tem boa qualidade/preco??
Ale o.
Does this smells a little similar to the girls