BY VERSACE #55 in Cologne

VERSACE MAN EAU FRAICHE by Gianni Versace for Men EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ Lemon, Rosewood, Carambola, Cedar leaves, Tarragon, Sage, Musk, Amber, Sycamore woodWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

• Does the scent go better with teens or adults?15 Answers
  • Considering this for my 16 year old for Christmas. How m...8 Answers
  • How can you describe the smell of this cologne?9 Answers
Justin S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
I love this cologne. It has a long lasting scent that will stick to your clothing for days. The price is reasonable compared to most other colognes. I would highly recommend this scent and product to anyone interested in switching.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
I personally am not fond of this scent. The bottle for it is very nice and clean looking. The scents that stand out to me most are the musk, lemon, and sage. It is very forestry to me and I don't want my man smelling like this. Too pricey for the smell, I guess you are paying for the name though.
Yousra A.
My Husband use this cologne it is amazing and it’s smell manly and he bought it from Macy’s and it’s doesn’t have a strong smell and what I love the most about it is the packaging as you can see it’s almost gone it’s still just a little drops of it and it’s when it’s finish he will buy it definitely
Samantha P.
Spanaway, WA
My husband loves this cologne and I like that it's not too everwheling and "teen boy" smelling. This one bottle has lasted nearly 2 years which is a plus! One spray lasts a long time on him. The only gripe is the packaging the top rattles and isn't secure but that's not too huge, just don't travel with the entire bottle
Sarai H.
When me and my boyfriend started talking, he would use this cologne all the time and honestly I fell in love with him for his scent. It's sexy, clean long lasting, there's not that many words to describe exactly how it smell but it's amazing. Highly recommended every girl to get your man this scent.
Yuliana S.
Simi Valley
One of my favorites .. I buy it For My Husband Every Christmas and then on Fathers Day it's Smell is not To Strong, but has a long lasting Smell, it's Bottle is Blue and clear/transparent which makes it so cool You can always see when the bottle is almost out.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
My husband's signature cologne. It's a very fresh scent without being overwhelming or musky. Pricey for the full size bottle for sure, but he's had it for years so it's definitely worth the investment
Christine M.
I bought a gift set of this scent for my son a few years ago and he has repurchased it several times since, as it has become his favorite!! I love it...great fresh scent and is not overpowering!!
Idalis D.
Channelview, TX
Great scent for men. It is very long lasting, and the bottle is beautiful. This is the type of scent that is strong and noticeable, however it isn't over hearing. I give it two thumbs up!
Brenda G.
I bought this cologne for my brother and he loves it he says its different from many brands and it is very long lasting, he says he always get complements and he literally thanks me everyday for it!
Sharifa L.
What you suggest this as a gift?
Vee Q.
Rogers, AR
Does the scent go better with teens or adults?
Jessie T.
How can you describe the smell of this cologne?
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Considering this for my 16 year old for Christmas. How much does this cost? Is it available at dept stores or can I find it at Ulta?
Ale S.
Hows is the scent? Is it sweet? Or is it more for a younger crowd?