Versace Man Eau Fraiche By Gianni Versace For Men Edt Spray 1.7 Oz uploaded by taliah m.Versace Man Eau Fraiche By Gianni Versace For Men Edt Spray 1.7 Oz uploaded by Jaime S.Versace Man Eau Fraiche By Gianni Versace For Men Edt Spray 1.7 Oz uploaded by Chinara K.

BY VERSACE

VERSACE MAN EAU FRAICHE by Gianni Versace for Men EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ Lemon, Rosewood, Carambola, Cedar leaves, Tarragon, Sage, Musk, Amber, Sycamore woodWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

• Does the scent go better with teens or adults?15 Answers
  • Considering this for my 16 year old for Christmas. How much does...8 Answers
  • How can you describe the smell of this cologne?9 Answers
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally am not fond of this scent. The bottle for it is very nice and clean looking. The scents that stand out to me most are the musk, lemon, and sage. It is very forestry to me and I don't want my man smelling like this. Too pricey for the smell, I guess you are paying for the name though.
Brittanie S.
Waianae, HI
Omg this is a total must have in your mans collection. LoL It smells amazing. Ladies believe me when I say it smells amazingggg.!!!! I purchased my husband first bottle from Sephora.. I have re purchased this a couple times already. I also brought this for my younger brother who is in high school and he to loves this.!!! Highly recommended this.!!
Samantha P.
Spanaway, WA
My husband loves this cologne and I like that it's not too everwheling and "teen boy" smelling. This one bottle has lasted nearly 2 years which is a plus! One spray lasts a long time on him. The only gripe is the packaging the top rattles and isn't secure but that's not too huge, just don't travel with the entire bottle
Sarai H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When me and my boyfriend started talking, he would use this cologne all the time and honestly I fell in love with him for his scent. It's sexy, clean long lasting, there's not that many words to describe exactly how it smell but it's amazing. Highly recommended every girl to get your man this scent.
Yuliana S.
Simi Valley
One of my favorites .. I buy it For My Husband Every Christmas and then on Fathers Day it's Smell is not To Strong, but has a long lasting Smell, it's Bottle is Blue and clear/transparent which makes it so cool You can always see when the bottle is almost out.
Desiree L.
Rosharon, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband has worn this since the night we first met and I have loved it ever since! Every now and then he'll buy something new and I can't stand it! Best cologne ever! Not too strong, but every time he walks by and I get a good whiff.
Angelina G.
I would say it smells different on everybody. The man has to try it on first before buying. But the scent is light, elegant, not annoying or too strong. My dad liked it a lot cause he usually has headaches from strong smells.
Alicia G.
Rome, NY
My favorite men's smell! My husband goes through so many bottles of this. The smell is amazing but not over bearing. Price is normal to me especially considering the bottle of comes in is nice. Highly recommend this
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband's signature cologne. It's a very fresh scent without being overwhelming or musky. Pricey for the full size bottle for sure, but he's had it for years so it's definitely worth the investment
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
So I buy this twice a year LOVE the smell
It last so long and the bottle is so pretty
My husband has a few colognes that he has to have and this is one of them. It's a little pricey but it's VERSACE
Sharifa L.
What you suggest this as a gift?
Vee Q.
Rogers, AR
Does the scent go better with teens or adults?
Jessie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How can you describe the smell of this cologne?
Ale S.
Hows is the scent? Is it sweet? Or is it more for a younger crowd?
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Considering this for my 16 year old for Christmas. How much does this cost? Is it available at dept stores or can I find it at Ulta?