BY VERSACE #89 in Fragrance for Him

This fresh, sexy interpretation of the Versace Man fragrance is a softer, more subtly sexy version of the original. Smooth fruits spiced with green leaves and warm notes of musk, amber, and sycamore wood, make this a scent for today's more introspective man. Notes: White Lemon, Rosewood, Carambola, Tarragon, Cedar Leaves, Clary Sage, Musk, Amber, Sycamore Wood. Style: Elegant. Seductive. Charismatic. see more...

• This bottle looks really nice but does it smell good?3 Answers
  • Does this smell nice? and does the scent last? 6 Answers
  • How does this smells?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "My boyfriend loves wearing this stuff and it smells amazing women have stopped him asking what hes wearing, its a bit more pricey but totally worth the money every spray!" in 2 reviews
  • "This scent is a little pungent for my taste, but my husband loves it." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and is long lasting." in 1 review
  • "This cologne has to be one of my ultimate favorites it smells sooo delicious I love when my boyfriend wears it" in 1 review
Chandler M.
This cologne smells phenomenal! It’s sure to stay on your man all day long. It has a sweet smell, but also very manly. The bottle is also a great blue crystal design. I will definitely buy this product again! Versace Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Spray
Jennifer G.
I purchased this fragrance last December for my husband, so far my husband loves it. This fragrance smells very nice and elegant, it is definitely one of my favorites for him to use. It is the first time he uses this fragrance, and won't be the last.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Lowkey, would rather spray this on me then women’s perfume . This is beyond perfect the smell is stays on and it’s so sexy and turn you on ! The price is so worth it especially for the brand . Definitely a perfect gift don’t hesitate to buy this .
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
A good friend of mine wears this and i cannot get enough of it. I probably look like a creeper because I noticeably sniff him in public. Even when we're out and people are passing by I've caught more than a few turn around and smell the air. Grab it m!
Robert F.
Phoenix, AZ
It's a very good smelling cologne, but to powerful for me. I purchased the smaller bottle from Kohls and it was good at first but after awhile I just wasn't feeling it anymore. It's was overpowering and didn't hold up.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Simplememte me encanta este perfume wn cualquier hombre huele muy bien ,es una fragancia diradera que aunque laves la ropa huele muy bien ,yo lo recomiendo bastante a mi me encanta el aroma es precioso
Danielle S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this cologne, it is what made me first notice my boyfriend. He wears it all the time and I always compliment him when he does. It's the best men's scent I've encountered.
helana s.
Bayonne, NJ
This. smells. great. I love this on any guy and it lasts so long. It isnt as strong and musky as most male colognes but is very distinguishable too. Really recommend this if your looking for a male gift.
Brandon M.
San Marcos, CA
Smells amazing! I gave this one as a bday gift to my brother and ge really like it also. I recomend this one and its worth the price because it stays in you all day!
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Para hombres que buscan la libertad, dentro de ellos, siguiendo las órdenes de su alma Una fragancia para los momentos evocadores, lleno de matices y de secretos de alquimista, picante, fresco e inconformista. Para hombres que buscan la libertad, dentro de ellos, siguiendo las órdenes de su alma. Se construye a partir de una salida de carambola, limón blanco y madera de palo rosa, posee un corazón de hojas de cedro, estragón y salvia, y se envuelve de sicomoro, almizcle y ámbar del fondo.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does it have a strong scent
Kimberly G.
Is this a citrus smell or what does it smell like?
Celeste R.
Is this really worth the price? -.-
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
Is this spray worth the buy?
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Do men actually like this?