Versace Man Eau de Toilette Spray

by Versace

Versace Man by the classic design house of Versace was introduced in 2003 as an elegant sophisticated scent for men, This manly scent possesses a blend of neroli bergamot florals and black pepper, The middle notes include cardamom saffron, The base notes are tobacco leaves amber labdanum, This manly scent is recommended for evening wear,

Do you carry a smaller size?
Start your review of Versace Man Eau de Toilette Spray!
Rock Creek, OH
This is my husband’s favorite cologne. He wears this cologne almost everyday and I love the way it smells on him.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this for my fiance as well since he needs to stay smelling fresh. I like it but not in love with this perfume. It is not long lasting.
Port Angeles, WA
This is a great brand. well known name, and very high quality scent, well made product. not a headache maker like a lot of scents.
Hendersonvlle, TN
My day time cologne for years! Nothing but compliments all day long. I do have to reapply 1 time during the day
Saint Louis, MO
One of my favorites ever. Warm tobacco, amber and saffron scent. It is a very inviting segment, in my opinion that lasts a really long time. Great for cooler weather days. It is very unique, as I haven't smelled anything similar to it before. I I run out, I'm definitely buying it again. It can be found online for 25-30 dollars.
Fayetteville, OH
My favorite cologne for my boyfriend and to be honest I use it all the time too. Smells really fresh with aquatic and woody tones. It’s light enough to be used as a daily fragrance but has serious lasting power. Definitely worth the money.
East Stroudsburg
This a nice product to use if your favorite is out of stock. The scent is nice and not too strong. It’s a great product most of Versace product are great. This bottle is very nice with the baby blue finish.
Fresno, CA
I tried this in a store and loved it, it was everything I like in a fragrance. Very fresh, a good robust dry scent that I have come to appreciate from Italian fragrances. When I found it was WAY less on amazon I of course bought it here. I was concerned about some reviewers of other offerings of this fragrance saying there are fakes out there, and there probably are. I checked the serial on the box and bottle and it matched, so I would suggest purchasing directly from amazon...it's really not that much of a price difference, and still cheaper than the big box stores.
Fitzgerald, GA
I bought this Versace for my Son and he likes it but I didn't to strong for me but he is happy is what only matters
This is seriously my favorite cologne that I have ever bought for my husband, it smells amazing! It has a nice clean scent! I will definitely be purchasing this one for him again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...