BY VERSACE

Versace Man by the classic design house of Versace was introduced in 2003 as an elegant sophisticated scent for men, This manly scent possesses a blend of neroli bergamot florals and black pepper, The middle notes include cardamom saffron, The base notes are tobacco leaves amber labdanum, This manly scent is recommended for evening wear,

Shellamae C.
Largo
Honestly, I don't like perfumes or any colognes coz I love the fresh smell of after my daily shower routine but this is one of the best perfumes from my husband's collection. I love the smell of it because it's not very strong and it smelled so feminine. I love Versace Man Eau de Toilette
Vincent R.
West Sacramento, CA
Great fragrance for fall and winter seasons. A great mature tobacco scent that can be a little bit coying if you spray too much. 2-3 sprays will go along way and keep you smelling great. You can dress this up or casual on those colder days and nights.
Wendy W.
Rahway, NJ
First of all, love the bottle design before I even try the scent from this bottle. I purchased this as a gift to my brother and he gave me a very positive feedback after he use it. I might buy it again if I need to send a gift to a male friend.
Y O.
Pasco
The smell is a strong one it stays on for a long time it was a good present but the only thing i have to say is that its too expenssive. The product it self is a excellent cuality.
Tina H.
I love Versace's male perfumes in general. This one smells more fresh and citrusy. I don't really like woodsy and musky fragrances on a man.
If you go to those big department stores during the holidays they'll usually have the best deals and gift sets on the shelves. I purchased the supersize 6.7oz set and came with a deodorant and shower gel all in a beautiful metallic blue Versace box. It was a steal!
Garrett M.
Really like it a lot.This is what is use almost everyday and it is the best cologne I have ever used.It smells really good and comes in a decent size bottle and comes in a good looking bottle.I will always use this.
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
I tried this in a store and loved it, it was everything I like in a fragrance. Very fresh, a good robust dry scent that I have come to appreciate from Italian fragrances. When I found it was WAY less on amazon I of course bought it here.

I was concerned about some reviewers of other offerings of this fragrance saying there are fakes out there, and there probably are. I checked the serial on the box and bottle and it matched, so I would suggest purchasing directly from amazon...it's really not that much of a price difference, and still cheaper than the big box stores.
Melissa C.
This is seriously my favorite cologne that I have ever bought for my husband, it smells amazing! It has a nice clean scent! I will definitely be purchasing this one for him again!
Samantha T.
Lady Lake, FL
This stuff smells amazing! I purchased this as a gift for my boyfriend and will definitely be buying him more. It smells awesome. He gets lots of compliments when he wears it as well.
Rebecca N.
latta , SC
I think Versace is one of the best smelling men's cologne I have ever smelled! I absolutely love it! This is definitely what a recommend for men that like that fresh handsome smell!