BY VERSACE

This was launched by the design house of Versace in the year 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Domitille Michalon. Top notes are neroli, bergamot, and angelica. Middle notes are saffron cardamom. Base notes are labdanum, casmir, and tobacco. This fragrance is classified as elegant. Recommended for morning wear. see more...

Anastasia H.
Anastasia H.
Gladstone, MO
My husbands favorite brand! Smells amazing and last all day and through the night
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Haddonfield, NJ
I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it. I also loved the smell and it was very long lasting. One or two squirts are you're good!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
I love the smile it's very simple and sweet. it's very complementary to most any guy whom wears it. it's a very nice day and night smell
Martha S.
Martha S.
Bought this for my husband and it's rare to find long lasting cologne for him but it smells great & lasted till he was home from work
Yareli M.
Yareli M.
Love this Smell ♡ i Bought This For my dad For Christmas he Loved it & its a very long lasting smell its Wonderful no doubt
nicole m.
nicole m.
Waxahachie, TX
I can't say enough about this every time my husband wears it he gets hit on. it smells so good makes my mouth water.....
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
San Ramon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Boyfriend loves Versace Man. It smells amazing. he wears it almost every day! It has a strong smell and last awhile.
Shantelle G.
Shantelle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another one of my tomboy favorites! Versace for the win! Definitely is a head turner. I love love love it!
Monica J.
Monica J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I bought this one for my boyfriend a few years ago. I like the smell; It's smells delicious!!!!
Chantelle  H.
Chantelle H.
Goose Creek, SC
Great spray smells great I would recommend it to anyone who would need help looking for a great smell.