Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesVersace
GG Marmont Matelassé Leather Super Mini Bag

Versace GG Marmont Matelassé Leather Super Mini Bag

by Versace

Gucci matelass chevron leather shoulder bag. Attached key ring that can attach to a separate bag. Golden hardware. Removable chain shoulder strap, 23.5" drop. Flap top with double G medallion. Pin closure with side release. Quilted heart on back. 4"H x 6.5"W x 1.5"D. "Dionysus" is made in Italy.

Omg this is so cute! Does it come in bigger sizes ? Or does it come in all colors?
I Am about to buy one of GG bags but what about sizes I think the mini one won’t fit for me but it’s cute which size should I pick ?
The mini bag very small. Can you fit your makeup, phone and Wallet?
Start your review of Versace GG Marmont Matelassé Leather Super Mini Bag!
La'el R.
Preston, MD
It’s very nice. I can dress it up or down. I’ve had it for about two years now and I have not experienced any erosion or wear and tear. It still looks very nice. It has enough space to carry the basic items you need.
Annie J.
Nottingham, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Versace GG Marmont Matelassé Leather Super Mini Bag uploaded by Annie J.
I’m in love with this bag! I don’t owe this one but I love it anyways! The one I have it’s different ., it’s a camara bag and it’s super cute!
Madeline P.
I love my Gucci mini bag i bring it with me almost everyone since it is small. I love it.
Osbely U.
apple valley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Babe tell me about Gucci my favorite bags ever. It the best quality ever and not that expensive. they have amazing colors!
Madison
I love this product the so much!!! It has great material and I love the color you can store so much stuff in it!! I love the strap I think it’s so stylish!! The packaging it came on is so great and cool!! You will want to wear this purse everywhere and I totally 100% definitely recommend this product!!
Ruma B.
I love this bag because it’s so neutral and the color it goes with almost everything. It’s a perfect bag and size to have for your designer collection
Jacqueline G.
Edinburg, TX
I am in love with this brand it really is a stunning bag and i wished I could get another
Addison P.
Mobile
This gucci bag is so good .the gucci store is the best.Every body should go there.I love it.
Janae D.
Versace GG Marmont Matelassé Leather Super Mini Bag uploaded by Janae D.
It’s ok I spent $1050 on this bag for a nice event for Christmas! Is it worth it yes and no!! It fits a phone and wallet that’s really it not much it’s not very spacious but will work for events when u wanna look fancy.
Bailie W.
chico
This Gucci purse is the best you can fit all your stuff that you need to go to the store anywhere else and the brand is just the best and I love that the Gucci label is right on the front and I love that it’s pink.