BY VERSACE

VERSACE EROS POUR FEMME- EDP SPRAY 3.4 OZ see more...

Christian Y.
Florence, MS
I really love this perfume! It's the first nice, high-end perfume I've bought, and it smells so good, a little sweet and a little but musky (in a good way.) It seems to last fairly long. You can spray it just once for a nice, light smell or you can spray it more for a heavier smell so it's pretty versatile.
Simran K.
I received this as a gift and I wear it for my special occasions. A little goes a long way with this and the fragrance lasts a long time. It mixes well with my natural scent more than other fragrances. I love the fragrance but due to the price it's not something I'll buy on my own. A great gift for your boo though 😊
Valerieann B.
This has to be one of my favorite perfumes! It has a well balanced combination of citrus and musk. The lasting power is amazing. I can apply this in the morning and still smell it the next day. I always recieve complements and omg the bottle. This bottle is gorgeous and it looks great on display.
Kimberly A.
South Gate, CA
The smell is more of a mature scent, perfect for business meetings. You can totally tell it's high end . I love to wear it to work or get togethers. It is my first time purchasing it and is a bit on the pricey side, if you're into the mature sent you'll dig it.
Maria A.
Miami Springs, FL
This perfume smells like heaven. It reminds me of my favorite place, New York. The only downside maybe is that it lasts waaaayy tooo looooonggg on you but I know other people won't mind. I really enjoy having this dandy for when i need to freshen up
Enise Q.
I personally love Versace the fregruence is absolutely amazing. I would pick this product over any other product out there.
Emma S.
I am in love with the smell of this perfume. Exactly what I hoped from Versace as a first time buyer. The smell was perfect not too sweet or too fierce. The bottle is nice and I would keep it as a collection. Yes I would buy it again and the price was reasonable for the brand.
Novara M.
Bradford , West yorkshire
Absolutely love this fragrance. Got it from a special someone for a birthday. has been my go to perfum. Definitely would use it again. I think it is pricey but so worth if you want to splash out on yourself packaging is super cute.
I usually dont buy fancy perfumes for myself anymore, because I am over 40 and figure there are better things to spend my money on, but I bought the men's version of this perfume for my husband and really liked the women's version. I loved it so much I decided I needed to get the big bottle. This perfume is the real deal and NOT a knock off. I am so glad I got the larger container because I regularly use two squirts.....spray into the air, and then walk briskly through the fine misty of heavenly scent. I get compliments from men and women that I smell good. I just enjoy smelling it randomly through out the day. It makes me smile.
Hazifa M.
Høyanger
yes yes and yes. Absolutely gorgeous this is. I usually prefer my perfumes to be light scented and not overpowering and this is definitely  the one. The pricing is reasonable, easy to carry around and packaging is good also. Yes, I would buy it again.