BY VERSACE

The primal power of woman is captured in this radiant, sensual essence. Attraction, desire, and passion intertwine in an alchemical mix of tempting, bright, and feminine notes. A refined accord of lemon and jasmine is exalted by sensual and smooth woods for a fragrance of strength, individuality, and seduction. The bottle is crafted within the mythological codes of the Versace DNA. The gold Medusa and the Greek key design are engraved on the edge, stamping their imposing authority on the bottle. "Eros Pour Femme is the ultimate in power and seduction from Versace, from the captivating fragrance to the elegance of the bottle and the stunning campaign by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott starring Lara Stone." Donatella Versace, Chief Designer for Versace Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Calabrian Bergamot, Pomegranate, Lemon Flower, Sambac Jasmine Absolute, Jasmine infusion, Peony, Sandlewood, Ambrox, Musks, Sensual Wood. Style: Vibrant. Feminine. Enchanting. see more...

• Any thoughts? Is it worth it? How does it smell? Versace Eros Pou...1 Answers
  • How would you describe this scent in your own words1 Answers
  • Has anyone purchased the rollerball version of this fragrance? I ...1 Answers
Aubree H.
Debary, FL
I don’t like super floral fragrances or anything super sweet. This one has more citrus tones with jasmine. I love it and my husband does too. I’m so picky about fragrance and this is the first one I actually loved so much I purchased it! The smell lasts forever but isn’t overwhelming. You get used to it on your body pretty quickly but everybody around you enjoys it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I tried a sample of this today and I like it somewhat. It is not the best I've ever smelled, but it is growing on me. I doubt I would consider purchasing the full size! Even though it is an okay smell, I just do not think that it is worth the pricetag!
Cassy C.
Very feminine smell. Strong flower fragrance. Stays on all day and on clothing. I absolutely loved this fragrance. Oh and the bottle is very cute. Very well designed! Versace Eros Pour Femme Eau de Parfum 50ml
Ariel E.
tougaloo
It's a good smelling perfume. Not your typical everyday perfume. However it's good to wear if your going on a date. It doesn't last as long as it should but it smells super good. It's very pricey it's gonna run about a 100.00 but it's worth it. Luxury perfume is always worth it 🤷🏾‍♀️
Haley A.
atlanta
Honestly my go to! I don’t have too many favorite fragrances because when I like something I stick to it. And this is one. I get so many compliments on it. Definitely worth the price. It stays on all day
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I got a sample of this perfume in the mail from Sephora. I loved it, but had it in my Sephora cart for awhile. I’m so mad I waited so long to grab this because I absolutely love it!! I like that 1 or 2 sprays, will last on you ALL day long. It’s such a unique scent. I love everything about Versace, I even bought my fiancé all the colognes. I also can’t get over the packaging!
Andrea V.
Atkins, AR
My Forever Fragrance ✨😍🙈
Ive been wearing this for so long now! This is definitely my Favorite Signature scent.Versace Eros Pour Femme Eau de Parfum 50ml its a warmer, rich, seductive, fragrance that lasts for so long!! I was complimented on it everywhere i went! School, work, the nail salon, ect. My fiancé loves it soo much he buys it for me when i run out!
Yaidelyn F.

I received a sample of Versace Eros Pour
Femme. I don’t see myself buying this fragrance full size. It wasn’t a horrible
scent but it wasn’t my favorite. Eros includes notes of Lemon, Bergamot,
Pomegranate, Jasmine, Peony, and Musky scents. This fragrance does have long
lasting effects. It’s not really a strong scent.
Kylie D.
So I know I may be in the minority but I did not love this. The smell was ok but really strong..made my eyes burn with one spray. I will say this does last all day though.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
I hold this fragrance near and dear to my heart because I wore it on my wedding + wedding night. It has a such a sensual and effortlessly sexy scent. It does wear off a bit over time but it still has the scent lingering on your skin. It was gifted to me from my mother. This is a really sentimental fragrance for me.
Hali B.
I absolutely love the men's version of this. My question is, is there anything floral about this scent? I have read so many reviews, and really want to give it a shot, I just detest any floral scents... thanks in advance!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Is this worth the price tag?
Jennifer B.
Mount Pleasant, TX
How would you describe this scent in your own words
Joy K.
Gainesville, FL
Has anyone purchased the rollerball version of this fragrance? I fell in love with the scent through a sample, but I swear that the rollerball smells absolutely nothing like the sample product. Has anyone else run into this issue?
Robyn R.
East Orange , NJ
Any thoughts? Is it worth it? How does it smell? Versace Eros Pour Femme Eau de Parfum 50ml