BY VERSACE #69 in Perfume for Her

The primal power of woman is captured in this radiant, sensual essence. Attraction, desire, and passion intertwine in an alchemical mix of tempting, bright, and feminine notes. A refined accord of lemon and jasmine is exalted by sensual and smooth woods for a fragrance of strength, individuality, and seduction. The bottle is crafted within the mythological codes of the Versace DNA. The gold Medusa and the Greek key design are engraved on the edge, stamping their imposing authority on the bottle. "Eros Pour Femme is the ultimate in power and seduction from Versace, from the captivating fragrance to the elegance of the bottle and the stunning campaign by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott starring Lara Stone." Donatella Versace, Chief Designer for Versace Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Calabrian Bergamot, Pomegranate, Lemon Flower, Sambac Jasmine Absolute, Jasmine infusion, Peony, Sandlewood, Ambrox, Musks, Sensual Wood. Style: Vibrant. Feminine. Enchanting. see more...

• Any thoughts? Is it worth it? How does it smell? Versace ...2 Answers
  • How would you describe this scent in your own words1 Answers
  • Has anyone purchased the rollerball version of this fragr...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley L.
Chattanooga, TN
This is such a sexy scent. When I wear this, I feel like a total boss. It’s citrusy and musky, but in such an amazing way. I love this, and my husband does too. Versace perfumes are my new favorite obsession. And it lasts all night long!
Katie V.
Luzerne, PA
This perfume smells amazing. I always get compliments on it. The price is a bit much. And i only gave it 4 stars because it doesnt last all day. Only a few hours on me and i spray so much of it. I go through it way too fast for the price.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I tried a sample of this today and I like it somewhat. It is not the best I've ever smelled, but it is growing on me. I doubt I would consider purchasing the full size! Even though it is an okay smell, I just do not think that it is worth the pricetag!
YESENIA P.
Wildomar
I got a sample of this and I was really excited to find the full bottle for some reason the full bottle didnt smell the same way. I don't like the smell it is way to overpowering. I wouldn't recommend this. The price is too high.
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
This is the perfume that I am currently wearing and I am very pleased with it! It has a woodsy citrusy smell to it..kinda sweet... would definitely use this in the summer n fall months. Will definitely repurchase!
Ariel E.
tougaloo
It's a good smelling perfume. Not your typical everyday perfume. However it's good to wear if your going on a date. It doesn't last as long as it should but it smells super good. It's very pricey it's gonna run about a 100.00 but it's worth it. Luxury perfume is always worth it 🤷🏾‍♀️
Haley A.
atlanta
Honestly my go to! I don’t have too many favorite fragrances because when I like something I stick to it. And this is one. I get so many compliments on it. Definitely worth the price. It stays on all day
Yaidelyn F.

I received a sample of Versace Eros Pour
Femme. I don’t see myself buying this fragrance full size. It wasn’t a horrible
scent but it wasn’t my favorite. Eros includes notes of Lemon, Bergamot,
Pomegranate, Jasmine, Peony, and Musky scents. This fragrance does have long
lasting effects. It’s not really a strong scent.
Fatima A.
Jid Ali
Hello everyone I will talk about this perfume Versace Eros pour femme it’s super super nice perfume it’s my favorite perfume I bought it from Dubai nice bottle the smell is so nice 😭👏🏻👏🏻🖤🖤 I use it when I want for college guys you need it ☹️👌🏻👌🏻🖤
Kylie D.
So I know I may be in the minority but I did not love this. The smell was ok but really strong..made my eyes burn with one spray. I will say this does last all day though.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Is this worth the price tag?
Hali B.
I absolutely love the men's version of this. My question is, is there anything floral about this scent? I have read so many reviews, and really want to give it a shot, I just detest any floral scents... thanks in advance!
Robyn R.
East Orange , NJ
Any thoughts? Is it worth it? How does it smell? Versace Eros Pour Femme Eau de Parfum 50ml
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
What kind of occasion would you where this to?
Thais V.
Seattle , WA
I love the male version of this perfume. But I wanton to to try this one. But last female version of a Versace, I couldn't like it for more than 10 days, and amending up giving it to a friend. I'm now, willing to give this one a try. Has anyone who bought this one,new greeted afterwards?