Versace Eros Pour Femme Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kristel H.

BY VERSACE

Launched by the design house of Versace in the year 2012. This floral woody fragrance has a blend of Sicilian lemon, Calabrian bergamot, pomegranate, lemon, sambac jasmine absolute, jasmine infusion, peony, musk, and various woody notes. see more...

Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Versace Eros Pour Femme Eau de Parfum

If you're looking to smell like a Goddess 24/7, THIS NEEDS TO BE YOUR PERFUME! My husband got me this as a gift for my birthday and since that day I became obsessed with this fragrance. It's sexy, classy, super seductive, super indulging, addictive and it's not an overpowering smell as a matter of fact, is quite subtle for a Versace perfume. Beautiful bottle. One of my top favorite fragrances. Every woman should have one of these on their vanity.
Christee G.
Christee G.
Calumet City, IL
This product is very affordable and I can say I will use this product for the rest for my life because it is amazing to use. Thanks for letting me to review this great and beautiful product.
Viana A.
Viana A.
Sydney
I work at a Chemist, at fragrances and cosmetics. I smell this all the time, smell amazing but I can't afford this perfume. 100/10! So light and fresh fragrance. I would recommend anyone who like light, fllowery smell and fresh fragrances! Beautiful bottles design. LOVE it!
susana s.
susana s.
Doral, FL
If i could give this perfume 10 stars i would. THIS IS EVERYTHING, i need to use very strong perfumes and i use this one only at nights because its too strong. When you use it you feel sexy, powerful and strong. I love it