BY VERSACE

Skin Care Cleansers. The new fragrance from Versace for a strong man who is passionate and the master of himself. Limit 1 order per day. Experience Versace Eros with any of these items from the collection: 1.7 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray 2.6 oz. DeodorantItems listed above are part of a collection and are sold separately. Fragrances are available in different concentrations. The concentration determines the strength of the scent. Perfume (Women s) contains between 20-40% of aromatic compounds making it the strongest and purest, richest and longest lasting of the fragrance line. Eau de Parfum (Women s) contains between 10-30% of aromatic compounds, making it the second strongest of the fragrance line. Eau de Toilette (Men s and Women s) contains between 3-5% of aromatic compounds. Eau de Cologne/Cologne Spray (Men s & Women s) contains between 2-5% of aromatic compounds. Eau Fra che contains between 1-3% of aromatic compounds. see more...

JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
i BOUGHT THIS FOR MY MAN, AND I LOVE THIS ON HIM. WHEN WE GO OUT IT LAST ALL NIGHT LONG, AND STILL ON HIM WHEN WE GET HOME. VERY EASY TO SPRAY ON AND GO. HE USES THIS ABOUT 3 TIMES A WEEKS AND SOMETIMES MORE. YES I WOULD BUY HIM THIS AND OTHERS AGAIN FOR SURE.
Tara S.
Marietta, GA
My husband enjoys this cologne, and I enjoy smelling it on his skin! It is a fantastic offering from Versace, a great luxury brand, and is easy to wear for both office and weekend. I find this Versace fragrance to be a great signature for men.
Donna C.
Minneapolis
My boyfriend had this spray and it's my absolute favorite. The smell lasts all day. Definitely one of my favorites of the many he has. Price isn't bad either if you are looking for a spray that lasts all day.
Jennifer A.
This is the best brand that I like to use for perfumes! They smell good mad are fresh and long lasting and I always get compliments with any or their fragrance their just that good and classy.
Crystal F.
My husband has this cologne and it smells AMAZING! A little goes a long way. It's pricey, but one bottle has lasted him over a year.
amaya p.
Grand Rapids, MN
My boyfriend wears this and it smells great. I've even put some on me. It's a unisex scent even though it's "men's".
Judith C.
My babe's favorite colone ever........ si fuera por el tendria la coleccion completa he loves it.....
Azdine a.
Benicarlo
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 10k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.