Versace Eros Fragrance Collection Men's uploaded by Noelle M.

BY VERSACE

Skin Care Cleansers. The new fragrance from Versace for a strong man who is passionate and the master of himself. Limit 1 order per day. Experience Versace Eros with any of these items from the collection: 1.7 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray 2.6 oz. DeodorantItems listed above are part of a collection and are sold separately. Fragrances are available in different concentrations. The concentration determines the strength of the scent. Perfume (Women s) contains between 20-40% of aromatic compounds making it the strongest and purest, richest and longest lasting of the fragrance line. Eau de Parfum (Women s) contains between 10-30% of aromatic compounds, making it the second strongest of the fragrance line. Eau de Toilette (Men s and Women s) contains between 3-5% of aromatic compounds. Eau de Cologne/Cologne Spray (Men s & Women s) contains between 2-5% of aromatic compounds. Eau Fra che contains between 1-3% of aromatic compounds. see more...

• Okay so my bf is 25 an i want to give him a cologne but i...2 Answers
Cain S.
Purchased at: Macy's
This was a gift from my girlfriend. I absolutely love it. I’m very picky when it comes to my cologne but this one I absolutely love. It’s a daily user for me. I get compliments every time I wear it. I would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone.
phoebe h.
fountain valley
I LOVE this smell for men. It has a very sweet undertone and it's not too strong. There is a bit of musk to it as well. I think it's perfect for younger men around 15-30. The sweet smell does attract me and makes me want to keep smelling! I love love love the packaging as teal is my favorite color. the design is quite aesthetic and attracting.
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
i BOUGHT THIS FOR MY MAN, AND I LOVE THIS ON HIM. WHEN WE GO OUT IT LAST ALL NIGHT LONG, AND STILL ON HIM WHEN WE GET HOME. VERY EASY TO SPRAY ON AND GO. HE USES THIS ABOUT 3 TIMES A WEEKS AND SOMETIMES MORE. YES I WOULD BUY HIM THIS AND OTHERS AGAIN FOR SURE.
Donna C.
Minneapolis
My boyfriend had this spray and it's my absolute favorite. The smell lasts all day. Definitely one of my favorites of the many he has. Price isn't bad either if you are looking for a spray that lasts all day.
Jennifer A.
This is the best brand that I like to use for perfumes! They smell good mad are fresh and long lasting and I always get compliments with any or their fragrance their just that good and classy.
member-481c1
Smells really good get complements here and there.
Great cologne, at first I didn’t like it but gave it another try and it grew on me.
Lasts for a long time on my skin and leave a nice trail.
I would recommend to buy this one.
Tara S.
Marietta, GA
My husband enjoys this cologne, and I enjoy smelling it on his skin! It is a fantastic offering from Versace, a great luxury brand, and is easy to wear for both office and weekend. I find this Versace fragrance to be a great signature for men.
Amiya L.
Woodstock, GA
This stuff is Amazing. My husband smells sooooooo heavenly. It has just the right notes. The smell isn't over powering. But it is long lasting.
Crystal F.
My husband has this cologne and it smells AMAZING! A little goes a long way. It's pricey, but one bottle has lasted him over a year.
amaya p.
Grand Rapids, MN
My boyfriend wears this and it smells great. I've even put some on me. It's a unisex scent even though it's "men's".
Vanessa D.
El Paso, TX
Okay so my bf is 25 an i want to give him a cologne but i still don’t now what would me a good one