BY VERSACE

Launched by the design house of Versace in the year 2013. This woody fragrance possesses a blend of tonka Bean, ambroxan, geranium flower, mint, lemon, apple, vanilla, vetiver, oak moss, and cedar wood. see more...

Natalie C.
Pomona, NY
Let me tell you about this cologne!! I bought this cologne for my boyfriend last christmas and was so pleased with it. What caught my eye while shopping was the bottle. I love the Versace symbol in the glass and the color of the blue-green glass. When I tested it at Sephora I was sold! The smell was amazing and when my man put it on it was a wrap lol! Definitely recommend to anyone. The gift sets at Macy's make a great gift.
Maria A.
Marion , VA
My husband has thisand it is the most amazing scent, ever. It not strong and just perfect. I think it could very well go as a unisex cologne. My favorite out of all of his menageries of scents.
Tanya M.
Spokane, WA
The smell is so amazing that u will not get enough of it. It is very gentle and doesn't have the pine cone smell to it. The smell lasts on clothing till it's next wash. It literally smells forever!
Raymond R.
One of the best colognes I've purchased in a while. Super strong and fragrant smell. Absolutely love how it smells and lasts all day.
Maria M.
Redding
BEST SMELLING COLOGNE I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I seriously love it I want to take my boyfriends because it's so amazing.