BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerVersace
Eros Flame eau de parfum - 100 ml

Versace Eros Flame eau de parfum - 100 ml

by Versace

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Cool SpiceKey Notes: Italian Lemon, Pepperwood, VetiverFragrance Description: Versace Eros Flame the new men's fragrance, strikes you right through the heart a hesperidic, amber, woody fragrance to make the wearer feel strong, passionate, self-confident, and very Versace.
Start your review of Versace Eros Flame eau de parfum - 100 ml!
Puranjan C.
Versace Eros Flame eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Puranjan C.
Although many people love the actual Eros but I love the flame. An absolutely perfect autumn winter fragrance for me. A lot of different mixtures of notes but smells warm and nice. Has the eros dna but with a twist. Price is also not that high and stays all day long. Go for it!
Sehab V.
Saint Louis, MO
Versace Eros Flame eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Sehab V.
Purchased at: Macy's
Eros Flame is a spicy, woody and aromatic fragrance with the top notes of rosemary, black pepper, lemon and mandarin orange. The middle is a combination of geranium, rose and pepper. The base is sandalwood, tonka bean, oakmoss, cedar and patchouli. It's a long lasting fragrance that's really nice for fall evenings.
Jenna P.
Laramie, WY
Versace Eros Flame eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Jenna P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This fragrance is divine! It has a super strong opening, spicy and warm. It softens up a bit after a few minutes, and then with the base notes, you get this warm, sexy, vanilla scent. It is marketed as masculine, but on myself, doesn't project that way. With this scent though, a little goes a long way, so start with a spray or two. It absolutely lasts all day, with a medium silliage.
Evan  B.
Irmo, SC
Versace Eros Flame eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Evan  B.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
I'd like to start this with, I enjoy eros a lot more, the opening is amazing it smells sweet and spicy at the same time. After a couple hours on my skin it becomes almost too spicy, other people seem to enjoy it but it is a good fragrance overall, long lasting and good projection.
Antione M.
Catasauqua, PA
Versace Eros Flame eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Antione M.
Eros Flame is a flanker of the original Eros, the scent is pretty linear orange and pepper notes throughout until the Tonka and vanilla peak through. I would recommend wearing this during nights or fall and winter seasons. It can get cloying during high heat so keep that in mind.
Carlos H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Versace Eros Flame eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Carlos H.
Purchased at: Macy's
This doesn’t get enough attention, but with people realizing that reformulations to the original Eros EDT have you coming back to spray again and again in short time, Eros Flame kicks it up a notch with its longevity over the original I know this as I have the Eros EDT, EDP, and Eros Flame. I really enjoy the Versace line and Eros line in particular. This is a great scent that takes the original DNA and gives it a more versatile scent profile in my opinion. You can get away with a few quick sprays as a wearable office fragrance that will last you the 8 hour workday, and also refresh yourself right before heading to happy hour with another spray or two. And you’ll get noticed, because the EDT really does project well. Just keep the sprays to a minimum as projection is very good with Flame. Again, people turn to the original due to the many MANY reviews of its sillage/longevity, but if you don’t have access to an older formulation of the original EDT, I can assure you that you’d be better off turning to this instead.
Michelle N.
Cheshire, CT
Versace Eros Flame eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Michelle N.
Purchased at: Boscovs
This is one of my all time favorite scents. (Yes, it is supposed to be for men, and yes I do wear it every single day.) I purchased the biggest bottle I could find and it came with a mini! The smell is spicy and rich, a little overpowering when first sprayed, but over time it gets a little more subtle. My favorite part is that it never fades. I spray it once in the morning the I smell good all day long!
Shahad A.
Newport, KY
Versace Eros Flame eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Shahad A.
Although it’s man perfume I like it very much it last all the day. It smells like Sandalwood vanilla lemon and Tangerine.
Elvin C.
Hollywood, FL
Versace Eros Flame eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Elvin C.
Love this fragrance. In comparison with the regular Eros wich is more elegant or formal, Eros flame its the version perfect for a long night partying. Evoque spice sexyness and fun citrusy. Its a longlast scent and have the same aspect of the regular bottle of eros with the medusa details in red flame color. Its a must have. Very recomended!!!
Grace B.
Emily, MN
Versace Eros Flame eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Grace B.
This smells DIVINE!! It lasts all day long and mixes SO well with my body chemistry. It’s men’s cologne, but it smells amazing and feminine on me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rytis M.
kingslynn
il y a 5 mois
Versace Eros Flame eau de parfum - 100 ml can I have this sent to me please ?
James W. il y a 4 mois
Same
~Natalie M.
Cape coral, FL
il y a 3 ans
Samantha M. il y a 3 ans
It is pretty long lasting, more so than the original Eros! Fragrances do sometimes last longer on different people too.