BY VERSACE #2 in Cologne

Love, passion, beauty, and desire are the key concepts behind the new men’s fragrance by Versace. As Greek mythology and classic sculpture have characterized the Versace world since the beginning, so the perfection of the male body is evoked with an allusion to Eros, the god of love. Versace Eros is a fragrance for a strong, passionate man, who is master of himself.

Eros interprets the sublime masculine through a luminous aura with an intense, vibrant, and glowing combination of fresh mint leaves, Italian lemon zest, and green apple. An addictive sensuality accented by oriental, intriguing, and enveloping notes like tonka beans, amrboxan amber, geranium flower, and vanilla melds with a racy virility symbolized by woods—such as cedarwood from Atlas and Virginia—while vetiver and oak moss provide intensity and power.

Notes:
Mint Oil, Italian Lemon, Green Apple, Tonka Bean, Geranium Flower, Vanilla, Vetiver, Moss, Cedarwood.
Style:
Passionate. Sexy. Strong.

Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
This perfume is my second purchase, I'm buying it again because of the performance and projection that versace eros offers you. also I recommend to get one before it gets reformulated. I will be buying this again once I run out. Overall excellent product.
Fraydelin M.
Bronx, NY
I bought this perfum to my husband's birthday and he liked a lot. He use it every time he goes out and the odor take to long. Package is beautiful too. I recommend to young men and if have to give a present.
Adonis G.
Las Cruces
It’s a really good cologne. More meant for clubbing but it’s great. It’s sweet, minty and has a hint of apple. It’s totally worth the price for a cologne that lasts almost forever on clothes. I recommend it to all young guys cause this is a young scent
Carlos Q.
Pembroke Pines
I have mixed feelings about this fragrance. Versace is a great house and all their fragrances, IMO, are great. This can be found at an affordable price. It is a nice scent for young men and is up to date. I do not own this since I only had a sample and it did not work for me. I
Edward J.
Love this smell! Bought it as a gift set came with a bag and I love wearing it. Smell is fresh yet manly! Came with aftershave and shower gel. Would be perfect as a gift for your boyfriend/husband, perhaps as a birthday gift or Valentine's Day gift!
Matt R.
Smells so darn good. Compliment getter for sure. Took a minute but my girlfriend finally came around to really liking it also. Serves as a good out on the town fragrance
Adelonie G.
This stuff smells amazing! I have some for my husband and myself! We both love it! It is a bit overpriced but I would buy it again because the smell is great! Try not to use it too much so I can make it last but then again I want to wear it everyday.
Mai F.
Love love, bought for my husband as an anniversary gift and absolutely love it when he wears it. Smells fresh but luxurious. Found on amazon, the price was great for the size. Over all I would recommend it to anybody looking for a good cologne.
Clinton C.
Springfield , MO
My favorite summer scent! Has a light fruity musk scent that is perfect for a night out! Very clean and refreshing and the smell lasts all day long! I have purchased this about 3 times now and always have it on hand! Versace Versace Versace!
Briana S.
12533 belrose avenue orlando floridat
My father uses this and it smells so good on him whenever he walks past its an amazing scent but not over powering it comes with a lot of product so it's not a rip off I would love to roccemwnd this for any men who would like to try this
Nazareth P.
Hatfield, Hatfield
Just here for my badge...
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
It's looking good in the picture, But does it smell good ?
Aiesha R.
Worth the price?
Shannon F.
Does the smell last throughout the day?
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
How's the smell of this?