BY VERSACE #2 in Cologne

Love, passion, beauty, and desire are the key concepts behind the new men’s fragrance by Versace. As Greek mythology and classic sculpture have characterized the Versace world since the beginning, so the perfection of the male body is evoked with an allusion to Eros, the god of love. Versace Eros is a fragrance for a strong, passionate man, who is master of himself.

Eros interprets the sublime masculine through a luminous aura with an intense, vibrant, and glowing combination of fresh mint leaves, Italian lemon zest, and green apple. An addictive sensuality accented by oriental, intriguing, and enveloping notes like tonka beans, amrboxan amber, geranium flower, and vanilla melds with a racy virility symbolized by woods—such as cedarwood from Atlas and Virginia—while vetiver and oak moss provide intensity and power.

Notes:
Mint Oil, Italian Lemon, Green Apple, Tonka Bean, Geranium Flower, Vanilla, Vetiver, Moss, Cedarwood.
Style:
Passionate. Sexy. Strong.

Gordon V.
This cologne is one of my new favorites. It is also one of Versace's newest lines of cologne. My friends and I really love this cologne. It is long lasting and with a strong scent that gives off the bold and strong feel. I really recommend this to people because it is a really is a great cologne. It lasts through out ur day, keeping you smelling good. So definitely buy it guys!
Corisa K.
New York
When this product first came out I immeditaly thought "I HAVE to get this for my brother." After getting a wiff I knew he would love it and I was right! It's such an appealing clean and fragrant scent. It's one of those scents you just never tire of and it's so unique when you smell it you know it's Versace Eros. Hats off to the packaging as well! The bottle is mesmerizing 😍
Abby C.
First of all, the packaging is true to the Versace brand. You wouldn't expect anything less of amazing when it comes to Versace. I love this design more than the women's perfume, but that's just me. The scent though? It is to die for! I personally love wearing my Versace Eros for women when my husband uses his Eros cologne because the two are just insane when paired together. It's a must buy.
Nathan E.
Sylmar
Versace eros is one of the best smelling cologne out their for men. This cologne is so different from other alternatives. This cologne has a vanilla,amber, and musk scent to it ,lovely for dates. I am a first time user and i would absolutely but its again!
Jodie A.
I bought a small bottle of Versace Eros for my husband recently and we both enjoy it so much that I am going to buy him a 3.4 oz bottle for this Christmas. Before I get into this fragrance's composition, I must say how much I adore the deep turquoise glass bottle; light reflects through the glass brilliantly. Also, the Medusa-head Versace logo is a fine touch. Now as for the composition, at first spray, the scent comes of a slightly strong but within minutes the structure's elegance becomes apparent, with subtle notes of greens, citrus, mint oil, and vanilla whisking you away in awe. The name "Eros" suits this fragrance quite well. The pyramid structure is as follows: TOP NOTES: delicate green apple, zesty & refreshing mint & a hint of Italian lemon. MIDDLE NOTES: Spicy Venezuelan ambroxan and geranium flowers (done in a masculine yet sensual way) BASE NOTES: Lavish vanilla, musky oak moss, & soothing cedar. The notes I personally find the most noticeable are the intoxicating mint, the enchanting oak moss, cedar and energetic lemon. Though, each note is distinct, this cologne takes you on a stimulating ride. As seductive as it is, Eros is still suitable for every day wear on the job, or wherever your busy man may be headed. It will definitely make him feel more confident and passionate. The sillage is heavy and the scent is long-lasting, making your purchase very worthwhile. If you or your man enjoy musky fragrances, this is definitely perfect for him!

Versace Eros is hypnotic and seductive so much that I call it an aphrodisiac! ♡
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
Purchased this for my boyfriend and he loves it, I love it as well . He has a huge collection of colognes and they all smell amazing. I purchased this off of eBay. I can’t remember the price but it was a decent price. I’d definitely recommend for men
Jay D.
Bellevue
Project monster. Vanilla and Mint. Easily one of my most complimented scents for nights out. Average 3 unsolicited compliments when I got out with Eros. The projection is great but it’s it’s only flaw. Almost causes a headache and gets clawing. Keep it around two sprays. 3 max. Smell 10/10. Projection 15/10. Longevity 10/10.
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
This thing gets you mad compliments! I am telling you get this right now. It has a mass appeal quality but is slightly unique. It is for the cooler weather or on nights in spring/summer. It WILL get you noticed so watch out. The price is kinda high but on fragrancenet I got it for under 50$. My favorite fragrance by far.
Daniel R.
Lansing, MI
This fragrance is simply amazing. It opens up with a blast of mint and dries down to a subtlety sweet vanilla that lasts and lasts. I wouldn't go too heavy on the sprayer, 2-3 sprays on your neck and 1-2 on your arms. The longevity is great, 8-10 hours on my skin with it projecting very well for the first 2-3 hours.
Melina J.
I recently bought this for my dad at Sephora for a little over $100. Pricy, I know but seriously this cologne smells good. A lot of brands fall flat in terms of having a universal smell everyone likes but Versace really succeeded in this department. I work with him and all of our coworkers love the fragrance.
Nazareth P.
Hatfield, Hatfield
Just here for my badge...
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
It's looking good in the picture, But does it smell good ?
Shannon F.
Does the smell last throughout the day?
Aiesha R.
Worth the price?
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
How's the smell of this?