BY VERSACE #2 in Cologne

Love, passion, beauty, and desire are the key concepts behind the new men’s fragrance by Versace. As Greek mythology and classic sculpture have characterized the Versace world since the beginning, so the perfection of the male body is evoked with an allusion to Eros, the god of love. Versace Eros is a fragrance for a strong, passionate man, who is master of himself.

Eros interprets the sublime masculine through a luminous aura with an intense, vibrant, and glowing combination of fresh mint leaves, Italian lemon zest, and green apple. An addictive sensuality accented by oriental, intriguing, and enveloping notes like tonka beans, amrboxan amber, geranium flower, and vanilla melds with a racy virility symbolized by woods—such as cedarwood from Atlas and Virginia—while vetiver and oak moss provide intensity and power.

Notes:
Mint Oil, Italian Lemon, Green Apple, Tonka Bean, Geranium Flower, Vanilla, Vetiver, Moss, Cedarwood.
Style:
Passionate. Sexy. Strong.

Feliciano Y.
La Puente
I cannot tell you how in love I am with this product. The bottle is so Versace and luxurious. It has such a strong smell first applied but then fades into a sweet, mysterious, and sexy smell which does not leave your clothing for months until washed. I have never actually bought this product but I always like to take my chances to go put it on when I’m at the Mall. Great for fall and winter or any night out type of event. Recommend it to every man out there. In my opinion it’s worth every penny it retails for.
Juan G.
I purchased this Versace cologne based on the reviews as a gift for my father and I have to admit that it was a great choice. I tested the scent on my wrist once the product arrived and omg I was truly impressed with this cologne as I wash my hands a couple of times throughout the day because I work at a dental office and boy the scent won’t go away that easily. Deff a great purchase MUST buy!
Anh D.
MARGATE
I bought this bottle for the gift and it was amazing. The scent is not too sweet and fresh. I got some compliments on this fragrance. The design was very nice and eye-catching yet the cap is somehow loosing. I got it when it was on sale but the actual price is very affordable for this great scent. If you purchase this one, you won't be disappointed.
Bryce I.
Lincoln
Versace Eros is the first cologne I fell head over heels for and still use to this day. Everything about this scent is luxury, pristine, top of the line. Even the bottle reflects that attitude. It is the perfect mood setter on dates, and ensures I smell great all night. 10/10 would recommend. The price is worth every single penny for what you get.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
If you see this cologne you need to stop and buy it for your boyfriend or your husband even your brother because it smells amazing. It is not overpowering but it is just the right smell to put on for a man. smells fresh and clean. oh boy! you can get at perfumania-
Eddie C.
Lakeland
My top 5 right here I bought this my first time this year and already almost ran out I have to get this again I get some many complaints off it performs excellent I get about 8 hours off this you can actually wear this any where and it’s great for all seasons gives off this rich vanilla smell when I wear it and very smooth and light if I were you I would try this
alyssa w.
aiken
ouuu this.... THIS is one of my boyfriends colognes, and omg i love it. it’s my favorite one of his, and it smells SO. GOOD. i just want to burry my face in his shirt when he wears it. i have it four stars because even though it smells great and the bottle is cute, it can be very overpowering sometimes, so just be light handed when you use it. i am going to buy this for him again bc he’s about to run out. i love this cologne sooo much and definitely recommend it as a present to any guy.
Mr.Doe
This is definitely one of my favorite Colognes . Very unique and smells amazing the ladies love it. It last a long time. I would buy another bottle no question it’s honestly one of the best ones I own and it’s not very expensive
Surbhi A.
I just recently bought this for my uncle as a gift set that included the perfume along with the shower gel. The bottle is SUPER DOPE!! It looks amazing because it screams VERSACE and FANCY :) Its a sweet type of smell that I really liked. I thought this was perfect for the Fall/Winter seasons and my uncle had gotten this couple of years ago and loved it so I thought I would give him his fav back :) He definitely enjoyed his gift!
Becky S.
I enjoyed this cologne from Versace both in appearance and scent. The bottle is a stunning turquoise shade with a beautiful Medusa style top in the traditional Greek style Versace is known for adopting and adapting.
The notes I pick up are fresh and woodsy with mint and apple being some of the 1st things I smelled then something almost "oriental" that I can't name off hand. The scent has decent longevity and is original for sure.
Nazareth P.
Hatfield, Hatfield
Just here for my badge...
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
It's looking good in the picture, But does it smell good ?
Aiesha R.
Worth the price?
Shannon F.
Does the smell last throughout the day?
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
How's the smell of this?