Aleksei M.
Frederick, MD
This is a gorgeous, complex scent with a cool, bright topnote and a warm, sexy finish. I got a sample from Sephora on a whim, and I adore it. It doesn't last very long on me, maybe 2-3 hours, and the silage is minimal. But when sprayed on the collar of my shirt, the woody, warm basenotes stay with me for hours. The pricetag is high, but that's Versace for you. It's one worth testing to find out if it's worth investing in, because it's definitely an investment. But if it plays nice with your skin, you'll love it as much as I do.