BY VERSACE

Versace Eros Eau de Toilette Spray, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

• I understand that this is a high quality item but why do they charg...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cristal g.
Cristal g.
I received a sample of this fragrance from sephora. At the time I didn't know it was a mens fragrance so I tried it on myself..it smelled so AMAZING ON ME..it was a nice fresh vanilla smell. I decided I wanted to get this for myself but wanted to read some reviews first. When I saw all the reviews saying "boyfriend , Husband" I was so incredible disappointed that it was a mens fragrance. My boyfriend loved it so much on him that we decided to purchase the biggest bottle they have.

This is so versatile. It can be worn by both men and women. I will forever repurchase!!
Ruya K.
Ruya K.
Rochester, NY
Bought this for my boyfriend and he went nuts over it even though he typically doesn't wear expensive cologne. Hard to find these days but once in a while I'll see it at a marshalls or other discount stores.
Kristal ⚜.
Kristal ⚜.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift an I absolutely adore it. Versace is a must have & this one is it! Price is reasonable!
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell but am never impressed with the price of these items. I would def recommend for anyone looking for that "yummy" smell !
Beauty Junkie Expert
I understand that this is a high quality item but why do they charge so much more then a non "brand" name item that smells jus as good?