BY VERSACE #2 in Cologne

Love, passion, beauty, and desire are the key concepts behind the new men’s fragrance by Versace. As Greek mythology and classic sculpture have characterized the Versace world since the beginning, so the perfection of the male body is evoked with an allusion to Eros, the god of love. Versace Eros is a fragrance for a strong, passionate man, who is master of himself.

Eros interprets the sublime masculine through a luminous aura with an intense, vibrant, and glowing combination of fresh mint leaves, Italian lemon zest, and green apple. An addictive sensuality accented by oriental, intriguing, and enveloping notes like tonka beans, amrboxan amber, geranium flower, and vanilla melds with a racy virility symbolized by woods—such as cedarwood from Atlas and Virginia—while vetiver and oak moss provide intensity and power.

Notes:
Mint Oil, Italian Lemon, Green Apple, Tonka Bean, Geranium Flower, Vanilla, Vetiver, Moss, Cedarwood.
Style:
Passionate. Sexy. Strong.

Aleksei M.
Frederick, MD
This is a gorgeous, complex scent with a cool, bright topnote and a warm, sexy finish. I got a sample from Sephora on a whim, and I adore it. It doesn't last very long on me, maybe 2-3 hours, and the silage is minimal. But when sprayed on the collar of my shirt, the woody, warm basenotes stay with me for hours. The pricetag is high, but that's Versace for you. It's one worth testing to find out if it's worth investing in, because it's definitely an investment. But if it plays nice with your skin, you'll love it as much as I do.
Feliciano Y.
La Puente
I cannot tell you how in love I am with this product. The bottle is so Versace and luxurious. It has such a strong smell first applied but then fades into a sweet, mysterious, and sexy smell which does not leave your clothing for months until washed. I have never actually bought this product but I always like to take my chances to go put it on when I’m at the Mall. Great for fall and winter or any night out type of event. Recommend it to every man out there. In my opinion it’s worth every penny it retails for.
Shenika H.
Flint
Truly believe you find all the best smells in men's cologne and this by far is one of my fav men's fragrances next to issey summer. I put them on the same pedastool. Everybody use to think i was weird to wear mens cologne until i cam around in this particular versache. They always wanted to know what it was exactly i was wearing. Oh and i had the big bottle and of course all my family tried to take it when visiting....One of the best still the best and will always be the best
MATHIAS M.
MILWAUKEE
This is a great fragrance for the fall/winter time and definitely social settings. It smells sweet and minty. Girls seem to really enjoy it. It does have a bit of a 'juvenile' vibe to it, however. And recent formulations don't seem to last very long as all. I probably would not recommend this one for that reason alone, but if you don't mind carrying a sprayer with you to re-apply when needed, this is a decent choice
Juan G.
I purchased this Versace cologne based on the reviews as a gift for my father and I have to admit that it was a great choice. I tested the scent on my wrist once the product arrived and omg I was truly impressed with this cologne as I wash my hands a couple of times throughout the day because I work at a dental office and boy the scent won’t go away that easily. Deff a great purchase MUST buy!
Marco R.
Another great product by Versace and they continue to get things right. The smell is sweet but not too sweet. I bought it at Nordstrom and the smell of it will last you for 3/4 of your day. This is definitely a product I’d recommend, I would use it more as a going out cologne rather than a work day cologne. Either way it’s a great product and a must have. Remember it’s Versace so it is great!!!!!
Corbin T.
Hendersonville
I just picked up this fragrance and totally love it. It is one of the longest lasting fragrances I’ve ever worn with about 3-4 hours of projection. It is definitely worth the price and would recommend to anyone that wants to stand out in a crowd. It has notes including vanilla and green apple. This is perfect for the fall and night time Versace Eros Eau de Toilette
Anh D.
MARGATE
I bought this bottle for the gift and it was amazing. The scent is not too sweet and fresh. I got some compliments on this fragrance. The design was very nice and eye-catching yet the cap is somehow loosing. I got it when it was on sale but the actual price is very affordable for this great scent. If you purchase this one, you won't be disappointed.
Bryce I.
Lincoln
Versace Eros is the first cologne I fell head over heels for and still use to this day. Everything about this scent is luxury, pristine, top of the line. Even the bottle reflects that attitude. It is the perfect mood setter on dates, and ensures I smell great all night. 10/10 would recommend. The price is worth every single penny for what you get.
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
Purchased this for my boyfriend and he loves it, I love it as well . He has a huge collection of colognes and they all smell amazing. I purchased this off of eBay. I can’t remember the price but it was a decent price. I’d definitely recommend for men
Nazareth P.
Hatfield, Hatfield
Just here for my badge...
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
It's looking good in the picture, But does it smell good ?
Aiesha R.
Worth the price?
Shannon F.
Does the smell last throughout the day?
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
How's the smell of this?

back