Add a Photo

By VERSACE
Versace Eros Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz - Premiering First at Macy's Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS
Photos (5)
Simon  P.
Simon P.

I believe it is the best Versace cologne for men. It's real soft as it is sprayed on but stays on the body literally all day. I can throw that shirt in the dirty clothes, take it out a day later & the smell is still on pretty strong. Recommend this cologne for all men. + I've never had a woman tell me they didn't like it.
Terrance W.
Terrance W.
York, PA

My favorite men's scent! I love the look of the bottle. The actual fragrance smells so good. The great thing about the fragrance is that it lasts all day. It's never overly strong or bold. It's also good because a man or woman can wear it and it'll still be amazing. I love the versatility of the product!
Shyne E.
Shyne E.
Hummelstown, PA

This is the most amazing cologne ever!!! It's soft but strong, it last days in clothes even when thrown in the dirty laundry the smell of this cologne lasts. Oh and when I go out the ladies love it, and it always is a great feeling when someone ask what I have on, I simply say Versace...Eros!!!
Minisha D.
Minisha D.
Baltimore, MD

I LOVE this cologne. I got a sample with an order I placed from SEPHORA and one day I just decided to wear it. Women and men love this on me and so do I! It smells SO good and it lasts all day! Woman or man, this is an AWESOME scent. Two thumbs up!
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS

This is very strong and does have a lasting power but my husband nor I enjoyed the scent of this. We only used a travel size but the packaging is nice.
Christine K.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC

Soft earthy smell. Smells amazing on my hubby a little goes a long way. I would definitely buy again. Beautiful bottle.
Jodie A.
Jodie A.

I bought a small bottle of Versace Eros for my husband recently and we both enjoy it so much that I am going to buy him a 3.4 oz bottle for this Christmas. Before I get into this fragrance's composition, I must say how much I adore the deep turquoise glass bottle; light reflects through the glass brilliantly. Also, the Medusa-head Versace logo is a fine touch. Now as for the composition, at first spray, the scent comes of a slightly strong but within minutes the structure's elegance becomes apparent, with subtle notes of greens, citrus, mint oil, and vanilla whisking you away in awe. The name "Eros" suits this fragrance quite well. The pyramid structure is as follows: TOP NOTES: delicate green apple, zesty & refreshing mint & a hint of Italian lemon. MIDDLE NOTES: Spicy Venezuelan ambroxan and geranium flowers (done in a masculine yet sensual way) BASE NOTES: Lavish vanilla, musky oak moss, & soothing cedar. The notes I personally find the most noticeable are the intoxicating mint, the enchanting oak moss, cedar and energetic lemon. Though, each note is distinct, this cologne takes you on a stimulating ride. As seductive as it is, Eros is still suitable for every day wear on the job, or wherever your busy man may be headed. It will definitely make him feel more confident and passionate. The sillage is heavy and the scent is long-lasting, making your purchase very worthwhile. If you or your man enjoy musky fragrances, this is definitely perfect for him!

Versace Eros is hypnotic and seductive so much that I call it an aphrodisiac! ♡
Tania R.
Tania R.

I loveeee loveee loveee. Es perfecto una fragancias esquicita es mi faborito rico para salir en la noche 😍😍😍😍
Shawn S.
Shawn S.

This fragrance is one of my absolute favorites. It is very fruity when it is first sprayed, after a couple minutes turns minty, and after about 10 minutes of mint i goes back to a semi-spicy scent that is fruity but still masculine. Overall, I adore this fragrance and I think it is very unisex and flattering for all.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Kent, OH

I love this scent. I received this product as a sample. At first when I sprayed it trying to decide if I liked it for my boyfriend, I thought it came on way too strong but after a little bit it became subtle and I really enjoyed the scent!