BY VERSACE

Versace Eros Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz - Premiering First at Macy's Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 3.4 oz more...
This is honestly my favorite cologne. This was gifted to me by a friend and I will forever be thankful. It has some sweet tones but smells very masculine. Smells great in cooler weather.
Jodie A.
I bought a small bottle of Versace Eros for my husband recently and we both enjoy it so much that I am going to buy him a 3.4 oz bottle for this Christmas. Before I get into this fragrance's composition, I must say how much I adore the deep turquoise glass bottle; light reflects through the glass brilliantly. Also, the Medusa-head Versace logo is a fine touch. Now as for the composition, at first spray, the scent comes of a slightly strong but within minutes the structure's elegance becomes apparent, with subtle notes of greens, citrus, mint oil, and vanilla whisking you away in awe. The name "Eros" suits this fragrance quite well. The pyramid structure is as follows: TOP NOTES: delicate green apple, zesty & refreshing mint & a hint of Italian lemon. MIDDLE NOTES: Spicy Venezuelan ambroxan and geranium flowers (done in a masculine yet sensual way) BASE NOTES: Lavish vanilla, musky oak moss, & soothing cedar. The notes I personally find the most noticeable are the intoxicating mint, the enchanting oak moss, cedar and energetic lemon. Though, each note is distinct, this cologne takes you on a stimulating ride. As seductive as it is, Eros is still suitable for every day wear on the job, or wherever your busy man may be headed. It will definitely make him feel more confident and passionate. The sillage is heavy and the scent is long-lasting, making your purchase very worthwhile. If you or your man enjoy musky fragrances, this is definitely perfect for him!

Versace Eros is hypnotic and seductive so much that I call it an aphrodisiac! ♡
Heaven C.
I picked this out for my boyfriend and I LOVE the way it smells, I think it's so manly this is the first bottle & I think it's one of the better colognes he has & the bottle is so cute! I don't think there's anything they could add to make it better then what it is
Briana S.
12533 belrose avenue orlando floridat
My father uses this and it smells so good on him whenever he walks past its an amazing scent but not over powering it comes with a lot of product so it's not a rip off I would love to roccemwnd this for any men who would like to try this
Mariana E.
My husband bought this at macys and it smells great they offered a great deal with lotion and deo and it smells amazing I can smell him while he's in the bathroom and I'm in another room!
Adelonie G.
This stuff smells amazing! I have some for my husband and myself! We both love it! It is a bit overpriced but I would buy it again because the smell is great! Try not to use it too much so I can make it last but then again I want to wear it everyday.
Jacob J.
The first time I smelled this, I instantly fell in love. The smell is unparallel to any other fine fragrance and is very unique. Its longlasting (more than 7 hour of wear) and I get plenty of compliments. First time I wore it I sprayed a bit to much and I got light headed. Don't wear to much for too long or it can get to your head. The topnotes don't seem to go away and your stuck with a light mint/vanilla combo annoying you. I only spray once on three part of my body to avoid overbearing myslef and others.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
The aim of this edition is to reveal and release unrestrained passion and to accentuate desire. The fragrance was named after Greek god of love and son of goddess Aphrodite.The fragrance includes mint oil combined with green apple and Italian lemon. Warmth is provided by tonka mixed with Venezuelan ambroxan and geranium flowers giving a fougere twist to the fragrance this way. I love how it also includes little details such as Medusa's head on the front of the bottle.
Terrance W.
York, PA
My favorite men's scent! I love the look of the bottle. The actual fragrance smells so good. The great thing about the fragrance is that it lasts all day. It's never overly strong or bold. It's also good because a man or woman can wear it and it'll still be amazing. I love the versatility of the product!
Shyne E.
Hummelstown, PA
This is the most amazing cologne ever!!! It's soft but strong, it last days in clothes even when thrown in the dirty laundry the smell of this cologne lasts. Oh and when I go out the ladies love it, and it always is a great feeling when someone ask what I have on, I simply say Versace...Eros!!!
alex c.
Does this have a unisex fragrance?