2 colors available

BY VERSACE

Versace Eros Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz - Premiering First at Macy's Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Terrance W.
Terrance W.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite men's scent! I love the look of the bottle. The actual fragrance smells so good. The great thing about the fragrance is that it lasts all day. It's never overly strong or bold. It's also good because a man or woman can wear it and it'll still be amazing. I love the versatility of the product!
Minisha D.
Minisha D.
Baltimore, MD
I LOVE this cologne. I got a sample with an order I placed from SEPHORA and one day I just decided to wear it. Women and men love this on me and so do I! It smells SO good and it lasts all day! Woman or man, this is an AWESOME scent. Two thumbs up!
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very strong and does have a lasting power but my husband nor I enjoyed the scent of this. We only used a travel size but the packaging is nice.
Christine K.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Soft earthy smell. Smells amazing on my hubby a little goes a long way. I would definitely buy again. Beautiful bottle.
Jodie A.
Jodie A.
I bought a small bottle of Versace Eros for my husband recently and we both enjoy it so much that I am going to buy him a 3.4 oz bottle for this Christmas. Before I get into this fragrance's composition, I must say how much I adore the deep turquoise glass bottle; light reflects through the glass brilliantly. Also, the Medusa-head Versace logo is a fine touch. Now as for the composition, at first spray, the scent comes of a slightly strong but within minutes the structure's elegance becomes apparent, with subtle notes of greens, citrus, mint oil, and vanilla whisking you away in awe. The name "Eros" suits this fragrance quite well. The pyramid structure is as follows: TOP NOTES: delicate green apple, zesty & refreshing mint & a hint of Italian lemon. MIDDLE NOTES: Spicy Venezuelan ambroxan and geranium flowers (done in a masculine yet sensual way) BASE NOTES: Lavish vanilla, musky oak moss, & soothing cedar. The notes I personally find the most noticeable are the intoxicating mint, the enchanting oak moss, cedar and energetic lemon. Though, each note is distinct, this cologne takes you on a stimulating ride. As seductive as it is, Eros is still suitable for every day wear on the job, or wherever your busy man may be headed. It will definitely make him feel more confident and passionate. The sillage is heavy and the scent is long-lasting, making your purchase very worthwhile. If you or your man enjoy musky fragrances, this is definitely perfect for him!

Versace Eros is hypnotic and seductive so much that I call it an aphrodisiac! ♡
Heaven C.
Heaven C.
I picked this out for my boyfriend and I LOVE the way it smells, I think it's so manly this is the first bottle & I think it's one of the better colognes he has & the bottle is so cute! I don't think there's anything they could add to make it better then what it is
Briana S.
Briana S.
12533 belrose avenue orlando floridat
My father uses this and it smells so good on him whenever he walks past its an amazing scent but not over powering it comes with a lot of product so it's not a rip off I would love to roccemwnd this for any men who would like to try this
Mariana E.
Mariana E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband bought this at macys and it smells great they offered a great deal with lotion and deo and it smells amazing I can smell him while he's in the bathroom and I'm in another room!
Adelonie G.
Adelonie G.
This stuff smells amazing! I have some for my husband and myself! We both love it! It is a bit overpriced but I would buy it again because the smell is great! Try not to use it too much so I can make it last but then again I want to wear it everyday.
Twanesha S.
Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cologne!! It smells great and it last long. I brought it for my significant other and he loves it and I love the way it smells on him lol.