BY VERSACE #4 in Cologne

Love, passion, beauty, and desire are the key concepts behind the new men’s fragrance by Versace. As Greek mythology and classic sculpture have characterized the Versace world since the beginning, so the perfection of the male body is evoked with an allusion to Eros, the god of love. Versace Eros is a fragrance for a strong, passionate man, who is master of himself.

Eros interprets the sublime masculine through a luminous aura with an intense, vibrant, and glowing combination of fresh mint leaves, Italian lemon zest, and green apple. An addictive sensuality accented by oriental, intriguing, and enveloping notes like tonka beans, amrboxan amber, geranium flower, and vanilla melds with a racy virility symbolized by woods—such as cedarwood from Atlas and Virginia—while vetiver and oak moss provide intensity and power.

Notes:
Mint Oil, Italian Lemon, Green Apple, Tonka Bean, Geranium Flower, Vanilla, Vetiver, Moss, Cedarwood.
Style:
Passionate. Sexy. Strong.

Cassandra L.
Daly City, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Very nice and clean smell that last all day long. Beautiful bottle and box. My husband love it. He open right away and used it. A good price for such a nice value. I would buy it again. I bought it at Macy and they give you extra gift too. Love it 😍
Kumar N.
Seattle
Great powerhouse fragrance, I can spray this on and 8 hours later still get great projection. I remember wearing this cologne to a bar and a table full of people asked what I was wearing. Price is good for what you get and scent and performance are excellent 👍. I would highly recommend this fragrance.
Clarissa R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This smells so good I love it so much but my husband didn't like the smell sadly. It is very expensive and I have to say it didn't like the bottle but the color is nice. Just know if you are going to buy this that they better like it because it is a lot of money
Blvdkruger J.
Chesapeake
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This product is one of my top Versace products my friends use it and love it I use it and love it the smell gives u a since of manhood with the aroma of life lol this is definitely a great choice one of my favorite
Feliciano Y.
La Puente
I cannot tell you how in love I am with this product. The bottle is so Versace and luxurious. It has such a strong smell first applied but then fades into a sweet, mysterious, and sexy smell which does not leave your clothing for months until washed. I have never actually bought this product but I always like to take my chances to go put it on when I’m at the Mall. Great for fall and winter or any night out type of event. Recommend it to every man out there. In my opinion it’s worth every penny it retails for.
Danny B.
Manalapan
Eros is the fragrance that interprets the sublime masculinity through a luminous aura with an intense, vibrant and glowing freshness obtained from the combination of mint leaves, Italian lemon zest and green apple. An addictive sensuality delivered by Oriental, intriguing and enveloping notes like Tonka Beans, Amber, Geranium Flower and Vanilla. A racy virility symbolized by woods such as Cedarwood from Atlas and Virginia, Vetyver and Oak Moss, providing intensity and power.
Juan G.
I purchased this Versace cologne based on the reviews as a gift for my father and I have to admit that it was a great choice. I tested the scent on my wrist once the product arrived and omg I was truly impressed with this cologne as I wash my hands a couple of times throughout the day because I work at a dental office and boy the scent won’t go away that easily. Deff a great purchase MUST buy!
Anh D.
MARGATE
I bought this bottle for the gift and it was amazing. The scent is not too sweet and fresh. I got some compliments on this fragrance. The design was very nice and eye-catching yet the cap is somehow loosing. I got it when it was on sale but the actual price is very affordable for this great scent. If you purchase this one, you won't be disappointed.
Bryce I.
Lincoln, NE
Versace Eros is the first cologne I fell head over heels for and still use to this day. Everything about this scent is luxury, pristine, top of the line. Even the bottle reflects that attitude. It is the perfect mood setter on dates, and ensures I smell great all night. 10/10 would recommend. The price is worth every single penny for what you get.
Idalis D.
Channelview, TX
I bought this for my boyfriend as a Christmas gift and we're both in love with it. People turn heads when he wear it out and the smell lasts forever !!! Its strong but in a good way, not the kind that will give you a headache. This scent is so great, you can still smell it on his clothes even after it has been washed.
Nazareth P.
Hatfield, Hatfield
Just here for my badge...
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
It's looking good in the picture, But does it smell good ?
Shannon F.
Does the smell last throughout the day?
Aiesha R.
Worth the price?
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
How's the smell of this?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.