Versace Eros by Versace for Men uploaded by Hassen H.Versace Eros by Versace for Men uploaded by Hassen H.Versace Eros by Versace for Men uploaded by Fraydelin M.

BY VERSACE #35 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

gabriela s.
gabriela s.
I purchased this cologne for my boyfriend . He absolutely loves it and so do I. Not to mention all of the compliments from others. He always wears the same cologne but he agreed that Versace Eros is the perfect change!
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
Evanston, IL
I purchased Versace Eros for Men for my partner from my local Sephora.

The cologne has a warm and sexy scent that lasts throughout the whole day. It starts out smelling bright and like fresh spice. By the end of the day, the scent that remains is a much deeper vanilla and woody fragrance.

I consider this cologne one of the more unique and hard-to-duplicate scents that I have purchased for my partner. The 1.7 oz size typically costs $67, and the 3.4 oz costs about $86. Because this cologne does not need to be reapplied in order to keep the scent with you throughout the whole day, I consider it worth every penny and will definitely be purchasing another bottle in the future.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he loved it. I was honestly obsessed with the scent, so obsessed i sprayed some on my wrist to smell all day long. Its not too strong but not to light it is just perfect! It was a little pricey but i spoil my king. The only reason i gave it 4 stars is because he left the bottle in his car and it evaporated with the heat so half the bottle was lost. I was so sad
Gordon V.
Gordon V.
This cologne is one of my new favorites. It is also one of Versace's newest lines of cologne. My friends and I really love this cologne. It is long lasting and with a strong scent that gives off the bold and strong feel. I really recommend this to people because it is a really is a great cologne. It lasts through out ur day, keeping you smelling good. So definitely buy it guys!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
I bought it for my husband and he absolutely loved the smell. He is very much into cologne and how long they last and how they work with his body chemistry. He said that it lasted all day and the scent didn't change to much from the original scent that he sprayed in the morning. And for me it smelled really good. And stayed on him a very long time.
Elliott P.
Elliott P.
Bedford
This is gotta have juice for any man's collection. It'll serve you well from summer till next summer. There is an initial blast of mint and fruit that'll please almost anyone nearby and then it settles into a rousing mix of vetiver, oakmoss, ambroxan and tonka that will light up the club or swoon in the moonlight. Love it.
Melina J.
Melina J.
I recently bought this for my dad at Sephora for a little over $100. Pricy, I know but seriously this cologne smells good. A lot of brands fall flat in terms of having a universal smell everyone likes but Versace really succeeded in this department. I work with him and all of our coworkers love the fragrance.
Daniel R.
Daniel R.
Lansing, MI
This fragrance is simply amazing. It opens up with a blast of mint and dries down to a subtlety sweet vanilla that lasts and lasts. I wouldn't go too heavy on the sprayer, 2-3 sprays on your neck and 1-2 on your arms. The longevity is great, 8-10 hours on my skin with it projecting very well for the first 2-3 hours.
Chandler H.
Chandler H.
College Station, TX
My favorite cologne!! I used to only wear Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch but now try to wear other scents. I bought this at Nordstrom's but you can buy this at most department stores and at Sephora. I would recommend this to guy or girls that like a strong fragrance that isn't heavy or overly woody.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
Smoky and sweet. The perfect sexy perfume for date night. I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday and every time he wears it I instantly just want to curl up to him to be close to the scent. A + for me I love this cologne! Packaging and detail make it the best for me!