Versace Eros by Versace for Men uploaded by Fraydelin M.Versace Eros by Versace for Men uploaded by Hassen H.Versace Eros by Versace for Men uploaded by Hassen H.

BY VERSACE

gabriela s.
I purchased this cologne for my boyfriend . He absolutely loves it and so do I. Not to mention all of the compliments from others. He always wears the same cologne but he agreed that Versace Eros is the perfect change!
Ashlee R.
Evanston, IL
I purchased Versace Eros for Men for my partner from my local Sephora.

The cologne has a warm and sexy scent that lasts throughout the whole day. It starts out smelling bright and like fresh spice. By the end of the day, the scent that remains is a much deeper vanilla and woody fragrance.

I consider this cologne one of the more unique and hard-to-duplicate scents that I have purchased for my partner. The 1.7 oz size typically costs $67, and the 3.4 oz costs about $86. Because this cologne does not need to be reapplied in order to keep the scent with you throughout the whole day, I consider it worth every penny and will definitely be purchasing another bottle in the future.
Elliott P.
Bedford, TX
This is gotta have juice for any man's collection. It'll serve you well from summer till next summer. There is an initial blast of mint and fruit that'll please almost anyone nearby and then it settles into a rousing mix of vetiver, oakmoss, ambroxan and tonka that will light up the club or swoon in the moonlight. Love it.
Daniel R.
Lansing, MI
This fragrance is simply amazing. It opens up with a blast of mint and dries down to a subtlety sweet vanilla that lasts and lasts. I wouldn't go too heavy on the sprayer, 2-3 sprays on your neck and 1-2 on your arms. The longevity is great, 8-10 hours on my skin with it projecting very well for the first 2-3 hours.
William L.
Collegedale, TN
Versace Eros is a phenomenal fragrance for men, it is a cool/cold scent for nightly uses. Eros sports a very aromatic scent with vanilla and spice undertones. This is cologne lasts forever and is very well priced. I recommend this to anyone with a nightlife or just someone looking for a cool scent.
Steve M.
Essex Junction
BOOM. This is a heavy hitter. This is by far my hottest fragrance at the moment. It's a fair price point, smells amazing, and has beastly performance. Women go crazy for this smell. My girlfriend has literally pulled me into bed because of it! I'll be wearing this for a long time.
Courtney L.
My husband uses this cologne and I absolutely love the smell of it. It lasts through out the day on him really well. And the packaging is really nice. It is more pricey but most colognes are and you're paying for the brand.
Kayla A.
Buffalo
I love the smell and how it changes when it fades BUT IT FADES TOO FAST like after two or three hours for me I don't think it's worth it if it doesn't last more than 8 hrs so I probably wouldn't buy it again
Yasmin A.
I LOVE THE SMELL OF VERSACE EROS !! I am a female and i dislike women perfume bc they are always so fruity and sweet smell but this colon of versace for men is amazing!!!
Rebecca M.
I bought it for my husband and he absolutely loved the smell. He is very much into cologne and how long they last and how they work with his body chemistry. He said that it lasted all day and the scent didn't change to much from the original scent that he sprayed in the morning. And for me it smelled really good. And stayed on him a very long time.