BY VERSACE #10 in Cologne

An olfactive harmony with unusual notes to give life to a surprisingly fresh fragrance. Carambola immediately contrasts with the traditional White Lemon and the noble Rose Wood. The distinctive character of Cedar Leaves rises up, highlighting the vibrant notes of Tarragon and the manliness of Clary Sage. An irresistible trail of Sycamore Wood, enveloping Amber and sparkling Musk offer mysterious and skin-deep sensations.

Robby W.
Florence, KY
This is my all time favorite cologne. Although it’s not like I need anymore as I have a whole closet full of just cologne. However, when I run out of this cologne I need to repurchase and restock.

I cannot go anywhere without getting complimented on the smell. The cost is relatively reasonable as well! You can get it at Macy’s or I’ve even seen it at Walmart! It comes in many different sizes as well. I keep a trial size in my car for when I am on the go and just want to freshen up.

There are so many colognes out there! This one I believe every man should keep in their cologne stash!
Anh D.
MARGATE
This fragrance is amazing in summertime. IT has a fresh scent from the beginning to the dried-out. The bottle is as well very nice with the cool colour. I purchased it few months ago and it became my favourite for the summer with a hot weather. I highly recommend this fragrance not only because of the nice scent but the price is very affordable.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I first received a sample of this from Ulta and let my man try it out. Instantly, we both fell in love with the scent and the fact that it isn’t too manly or overpowering. It smells even better after it wears off for a few hours! This is by far one of our favorite colognes for daily use! I would highly recommend this!
Clayton B.
The Woodlands
This is my go to cologne, crisp.. clean.. fresh.. it’s got everything a man could want to smell like I’ve used this for maybe 5 years, every single time I try another cologne it takes about a month before I say forget it an I’m back on this cologne, my favorite part is the scent sticks, after a long night out, you go home an you still smell just as fresh as you did when you left the house! All time favorite cologne!
Kelsie M.
Provo, UT
An old roommate loved this scent so much she would sprinkle a little on her pillowcase. I got it for my then-boyfriend for valentines and he used it up within a few months then wanted more. My brothers liked the scent when he wore it so they also got some and now I get to smell it all the time. #noregrets
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
I personally am not fond of this scent. The bottle for it is very nice and clean looking. The scents that stand out to me most are the musk, lemon, and sage. It is very forestry to me and I don't want my man smelling like this. Too pricey for the smell, I guess you are paying for the name though.
Samantha M.
marblehead
Best men’s summer fragrance! It smells so fresh and clean! I love this Versace fragrance, it’s not super heavy but stays on all day! We got the shower gel as well and I loved the smell! Definitely buying this again!
Amber B.
louisville
I would give this product a 10/5 if possible! I am absolutely obsessed with the smell!! I could smell it from a mile away! It is literally the best smelling cologne in this world. It’s pricey because of the name brand but you’ll never buy another cologne after you smell this stuff! My goodness.
Olivia H.
ypsilanti
One of the best smells in the world. My high school boyfriend always wore this, and I didn’t find out until after high school, after we broke up, after I started dating girls, what the cologne was called. Love it
Yousra A.
My Husband use this cologne it is amazing and it’s smell manly and he bought it from Macy’s and it’s doesn’t have a strong smell and what I love the most about it is the packaging as you can see it’s almost gone it’s still just a little drops of it and it’s when it’s finish he will buy it definitely
Christy O.
Seems kinda expensive. Is it worth the buy? Does the smell stay on all day?
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does it have a strong scent
Randy T.
Richton Park, IL
What sizes are offered?
Kimberly G.
Is this a citrus smell or what does it smell like?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
What you suggest this as a gift?