BY VERSACE

An olfactive harmony with unusual notes to give life to a surprisingly fresh fragrance. Carambola immediately contrasts with the traditional White Lemon and the noble Rose Wood. The distinctive character of Cedar Leaves rises up, highlighting the vibrant notes of Tarragon and the manliness of Clary Sage. An irresistible trail of Sycamore Wood, enveloping Amber and sparkling Musk offer mysterious and skin-deep sensations.

Robby W.
Florence, KY
This is my all time favorite cologne. Although it’s not like I need anymore as I have a whole closet full of just cologne. However, when I run out of this cologne I need to repurchase and restock.

I cannot go anywhere without getting complimented on the smell. The cost is relatively reasonable as well! You can get it at Macy’s or I’ve even seen it at Walmart! It comes in many different sizes as well. I keep a trial size in my car for when I am on the go and just want to freshen up.

There are so many colognes out there! This one I believe every man should keep in their cologne stash!
Justin S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
I love this cologne. It has a long lasting scent that will stick to your clothing for days. The price is reasonable compared to most other colognes. I would highly recommend this scent and product to anyone interested in switching.
April G.
Indio
This was a valentine day gift for my boyfriend, I have never smelled it and it was the first time he ever tried this brand and we both love it. I am always hugging on him and under him when he wears it. It smells great on him I highly recommend this for the leading men in your life!!
Cody W.
Fayetteville
Want to smell like a Summer day at the pool drinking a cocktail in the sunshine? Buy this! Its a GREAT Summer beauty. It smells a little like Light Blue for Women without the florals. This one should be in every guy's Summer cologne rotation. Its a gem.
Rodolfo L.
El Paso
Versace Eau Fraiche, wow I do not know where to start with this fragrance. In my mind this is the kind of fragrance that come to your mind when you think about a perfect summer fragrance. You will never get enough of this wonderful smell. It opens super fresh with these lemon, bergamot & start fruit notes, that will develop to these cedar, sage and pepper notes, to finish with these deep & masculine notes of amber, musk and wood. This is a summer must have!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
I personally am not fond of this scent. The bottle for it is very nice and clean looking. The scents that stand out to me most are the musk, lemon, and sage. It is very forestry to me and I don't want my man smelling like this. Too pricey for the smell, I guess you are paying for the name though.
Kelsie M.
Provo, UT
An old roommate loved this scent so much she would sprinkle a little on her pillowcase. I got it for my then-boyfriend for valentines and he used it up within a few months then wanted more. My brothers liked the scent when he wore it so they also got some and now I get to smell it all the time. #noregrets
khari g.
Absolutely the best fragrance i have purchased,smells amazing.i get so many compliments when i wear this,its light yet noticeable,last a very long time. Will always be my go to colonge,ladies love this scent fyi fellas.
Yousra A.
My Husband use this cologne it is amazing and it’s smell manly and he bought it from Macy’s and it’s doesn’t have a strong smell and what I love the most about it is the packaging as you can see it’s almost gone it’s still just a little drops of it and it’s when it’s finish he will buy it definitely
Brittney H.
Oshkosh, WI
The best scent ever , when i smell my man wearing this i always have to say something sometimes i will even spray some one myself ,its so good and LAST ALL DAY AND NIGHT definitely worth the price.
Christy O.
Seems kinda expensive. Is it worth the buy? Does the smell stay on all day?
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does it have a strong scent
Randy T.
Richton Park, IL
What sizes are offered?
Kimberly G.
Is this a citrus smell or what does it smell like?
Sharifa L.
What you suggest this as a gift?