Versace Eau Fraiche By Versace uploaded by Mo Z.

BY VERSACE

This fresh and aquatic scent is a sophisticated blend of Lemon, Bergamot, Rosewood, and Rose. see more...

Gordon V.
Gordon V.
This cologne is the best, i really love using it. It has this really nice scent to it and it last long, so you enjoy the scent yourself and let others as well. I personally love it and honestly really recommend it. Compared to other brands of cologne, I think this is one of the best ones out there to be honest. It is not to strong and does not wear off after a few minutes. So i definitely recommend it.
Mo Z.
Mo Z.
Dayton, NJ
My favorite cologne by far, it has a very light and fresh scent that brings to any man an air of elegance and class. The bottle is sturdy and has a chic design, and compared to other designer brand colognes this comes at a very affordable price. I've gifted it to others and would recommend it every time! Eau Fraiche Men's Versace by Versace Eau de Toilette - 1.7 oz
Cecii C.
Cecii C.
Rio Grande City, TX
I bought this for Valentine's Day as a present for my husband and he loved it. Right of the bat he opened it, smelled it and he was amazed with the fragrance. He literally puts 2 sprays and it lasts the whole day while he's working. He works out on the sun walking and sweating all day. But the odor doesn't fade.. Worth every cent!!
Meral T.
Meral T.
My favorite men's cologne of all time, I always get this for my husband and I never get tired of smelling him, this scent drives me crazy one of the best cologne compared to many other scents for any woman struggling on what to get for her husband/significant other, this will get the job done for other you and him.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Cottageville, SC
Talk about amazing! My boyfriend bought the largest bottle you could find and it has lasted him 3 years. This is the most amazing smelling cologne I have come across. The price is right when it comes to this high end brand. It's literally irresistible.I recommend this to all men!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Atlanta
I purchased this for my boyfriend and I'm obsessed! It's clean and an original scent that I don't smell on men often. He loves it also and uses it when he goes out at night and always gets compliments from men and women! The travel sized one is a great price to try before you buy!
Anthony M.
Anthony M.
Minneapolis MN
This stuff smells unbelievable! I'd say it's definitely worth the price! You can always get smaller bottles anyway. I wouldn't use this every day. Just for going out and using it on the town so you smell fresh!
Mario B.
Mario B.
Garland
I ALWAYS get complimented when using this cologne and it has a soecial scent that no other has and i always use this in my car room closet and self its amazing and its my staple cologne I always use
Sunni M.
Sunni M.
This is the best smelling cologne I've come across thus far.
It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way.
I'd definitely buy it for my husband again or even gift it to friends/family.
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
I love this clone it smells amazing on my boyfriend I buy him this every year it's very long lasting and just amazing totally worth the try!