Versace Eau Fraiche By Versace uploaded by Mo Z.

BY VERSACE

This fresh and aquatic scent is a sophisticated blend of Lemon, Bergamot, Rosewood, and Rose. see more...

Daniel G.
5826 s bannock st apt 7
Very great smelling cologne ive always like the smell very smooth smell my wifes loves it very good size and price is perfect it usually lastest me a while since with 2 sprays your smelling great as far as any improvement i have non its amazing!
Javion S.
camden
I love this cologne a lot! It’s keeps me smelling great all day this is my first time getting the product. It was $80.00 at Sephora at the Cherry Hill mall. Last for a long time you only about 2 to 3 sprays it goes such a long way.
Kiara H.
Junction City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband wears it everyday since I got it for him Christmas 2016. I purchased it from Dillard's and it just stood out! I love the design and super quality glass bottle. Little goes a long way!!!!! I think it would compliment a lot of men!
Bryant Q.
Houston
Want to smell like a man with drive ? Well shift your way into overdrive to purchase this cologne, this aroma will attract millions just by presence. Very smooth light captivating smell, you will not be disappointed. I guarantee it.
Mo Z.
Dayton, NJ
My favorite cologne by far, it has a very light and fresh scent that brings to any man an air of elegance and class. The bottle is sturdy and has a chic design, and compared to other designer brand colognes this comes at a very affordable price. I've gifted it to others and would recommend it every time! Eau Fraiche Men's Versace by Versace Eau de Toilette - 1.7 oz
Gordon V.
This cologne is the best, i really love using it. It has this really nice scent to it and it last long, so you enjoy the scent yourself and let others as well. I personally love it and honestly really recommend it. Compared to other brands of cologne, I think this is one of the best ones out there to be honest. It is not to strong and does not wear off after a few minutes. So i definitely recommend it.
Cecii C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I bought this for Valentine's Day as a present for my husband and he loved it. Right of the bat he opened it, smelled it and he was amazed with the fragrance. He literally puts 2 sprays and it lasts the whole day while he's working. He works out on the sun walking and sweating all day. But the odor doesn't fade.. Worth every cent!!
Ashley G.
Atlanta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this for my boyfriend and I'm obsessed! It's clean and an original scent that I don't smell on men often. He loves it also and uses it when he goes out at night and always gets compliments from men and women! The travel sized one is a great price to try before you buy!
Chelsea H.
Cottageville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Talk about amazing! My boyfriend bought the largest bottle you could find and it has lasted him 3 years. This is the most amazing smelling cologne I have come across. The price is right when it comes to this high end brand. It's literally irresistible.I recommend this to all men!
Meral T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite men's cologne of all time, I always get this for my husband and I never get tired of smelling him, this scent drives me crazy one of the best cologne compared to many other scents for any woman struggling on what to get for her husband/significant other, this will get the job done for other you and him.