BY VERSACE

This fresh, sexy interpretation of the Versace Man fragrance is a softer, more subtly sexy version of the original. Smooth fruits spiced with green leaves and warm notes of musk, amber, and sycamore wood make this a scent for today's more introspective man. This set contains: - 3.4 oz Perfumed Bath & Shower Gel - 2.5 oz After Shave Balm - 2.5 oz Deodorant Stick - 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Natural Spray Notes: White Lemon, Rosewood, Carambola, Tarragon, Cedar Leaves, Clary Sage, Musk, Amber, Sycamore Wood. Style: Elegant. Seductive. Charismatic. see more...

Dulce A.
This is my favorite Versace cologne!!! I always use to buy it for my significant otherand i would even spray myself with it! I can not get enough of it! I love colognes more then perfumes and this has been my favorite!
Amber B.
This is one of my all time favorite fragrances. I think it can be worn by men or women. It's a clean & sexy scent.