BY VERSACE

Dynamic yet harmonious fragrance for women Celebrates numerous moods of femininity Features notes of kumquat, star apple, rose, lemon, orange blossom Blended with patchouli, stephanotis, musk & ambrette seeds Perfect for all occasions see more...

Odyssey G.
Odyssey G.
Dallas, TX
This was THE best smelling perfume I have ever purchased. It has a great floral scent that I LOVE!
Joyanna M.
Joyanna M.
Langley, BC, BC
Versus is one of my perfumes that I will always repurchase! It is a beautiful scent and never gives me a headache. I adore it!
Alanis R.
Alanis R.
Let me tell you, of all the perfumes I've tried, this one is my favorite. I don't know if that's because it's brand name or because it smelt so damn good. Honestly when I sprayed this perfume on myself I'd feel on top of the world after. (Is that possible or even normal?)
Kia V.
Kia V.
This scent is GORGEOUS. It makes me feel so sexy any time I wear it. I like soritzing a bit in my hair so when a breeze comes by it just lingers.
It's gentle and seductive without being overpowering. Would highly recommend.
Chahinaze M.
Chahinaze M.
Quebec, Laval
This perfume is great for a daily use cause it is not to eavy and it is really small so you can borrow it everywhere