BY VERSACE

A highly distinctive fougère fragrance. The expression of a man's strength and charisma conveyed in modern fresh and sensual Mediterranean freshness.

Dylan Blue is the new fragrance that captivates the sensual scents of the Miditerranean. Woody notes of ambrox envoke tradition, while exquisite citrus- bargamot and grapefruit, give off modernity. Aquatic hints add invigorating freshness.Enveloping notes of black pepper, papyrus wood and incense bestow masculinity, forming the fragrance's pulsating heart.The base is accentuated in a combination of seductive mineral musk, tonka beans, and saffron- recalling a man's individuality.

Levi A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells amazing! I definitely recommend this. More of a musky scent if you like that. L
jad s.
zahle
amazing fragrance very masculine and sexy but i feel like it's very similar to other perfumes . it it long lasting and it has that fresh spicy scent in it as well as a slight hint of oud . the price point is actually very good and it's for sure something i would buy again
Heidi K.
Kalamazoo, MI
This sexy-smelling cologne is perfect for a fresh scent after a nice shower. I fell in love with the smell of this, and I think it is worth every dollar.
Tyler G.
I really like this fragrance as it has a really nice aroma but I'm only giving it 4 stars because it is not my favourite Versace spray although I would 100% buy their sprays as they are not over priced and they are great value for money (the smell, and wear time).
Christine M.
Elegant,rich and smooth scent. Lasts all day with minimal spray required. I would choose this over any cologne anyday.
kevin G.
boulevard lopez portillo 49 entre calle 2 y calle sierra vista (clinica clinpod)
Está aroma en verdad es una de las mejores en su marca me encanta es una aroma encantadora la recomiendo ampliamente es incleible tiene mucha durabilidad y es para todo tipo de ocaciones lo recomiendo
Rubal s.
Overall, this is food fragrance, a good fresh and aquatic scent scent, great for spring and summer, especially with those citrus notes, but it can come off quite generic at times but at least the performance is amazing!
Cyanna R.
Mission, TX
My fiancé wears this cologne and my goodness I can bury my face in his chest and neck for days! It's a bit pricey but smells great and last all day long. Bought at ulta or perfumania I believe
Yoima S.
this cologne smells wonderful, manly but soft and lingers for a great period of time. I purchased this fragrance for my significant other for his birthday at Sephora, while it is pricey I believe it may well be worth it. My son seems to like it as well.
Becca R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This one reminds me of Light Blue but with more depth and mystery. I fell in love with it after testing it out. Really classic fragrance that would work for really any occasion:)
Evan A.
El Paso, TX
I am curious as to how long the scent lasts if you do a lot of activity throughout your day, rather than just sitting at a desk or for a night out?
Hannah R.
Lincolnton, NC
I'm looking for a cologne for my boyfriend for Christmas. What is the lasting power on this?
Rubal s.