BY VERSACE

A highly distinctive fougère fragrance. The expression of a man's strength and charisma conveyed in modern fresh and sensual Mediterranean freshness.

Dylan Blue is the new fragrance that captivates the sensual scents of the Miditerranean. Woody notes of ambrox envoke tradition, while exquisite citrus- bargamot and grapefruit, give off modernity. Aquatic hints add invigorating freshness.Enveloping notes of black pepper, papyrus wood and incense bestow masculinity, forming the fragrance's pulsating heart.The base is accentuated in a combination of seductive mineral musk, tonka beans, and saffron- recalling a man's individuality.

Shivangi K.
LOS ANGELES
Bought this from Sephora after getting it as a sample with my last purchase. Husbad loved it😍. Very fresh and long lasting fragrance. Pretty packaging
Lori B.
Opelousas, LA
Best men’s cologne ever! Purchased as a gift for my bf and he’s since purchased a travel size and another full size. The price is high but worth it!
Juan H.
Dallas, TX
Signature scent worthy! Long lasting and has a fresh smell to it. I love this fragrance and will continue to use it as my go to scent!
Christian H.
Pueblo
I don't have this fragrance but i have smelled it an i love it think this is what every man should smell like get it in your life guys.
Juliane N.
One of the best fragrance ever. Projects very well and last longer than most other fragrances. My go to mass appealing fragrance
Samantha M.
This is a fantastic fresh scent for any man, or woman. It stays on the skin for a long period of time, but it isn't overpowering.
Norma H.
Dallas
I bought this cologne for my fathers birthday. It smells so good, my dad loved it. it was a bit pricey but well worth it.
Estevan A.
Another great fragrance from versace, smells very dark fresh and manly, would recommend for others, and last long as well.
Denisa D.
Utica, NY
This cologne has an amazing smell to it. It's long lasting and my boyfriend gets so many compliments on it when he wears it
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
This smells so good..! Love all Versace products and perfumes and colognes. Definitely need to have this is my collection
Evan A.
El Paso, TX
I am curious as to how long the scent lasts if you do a lot of activity throughout your day, rather than just sitting at a desk or for a night out?
Hannah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm looking for a cologne for my boyfriend for Christmas. What is the lasting power on this?
Rubal s.