BY VERSACE

A highly distinctive fougère fragrance. The expression of a man's strength and charisma conveyed in modern fresh and sensual Mediterranean freshness.

Dylan Blue is the new fragrance that captivates the sensual scents of the Miditerranean. Woody notes of ambrox envoke tradition, while exquisite citrus- bargamot and grapefruit, give off modernity. Aquatic hints add invigorating freshness.Enveloping notes of black pepper, papyrus wood and incense bestow masculinity, forming the fragrance's pulsating heart.The base is accentuated in a combination of seductive mineral musk, tonka beans, and saffron- recalling a man's individuality.

Robyn D.
I would totally agree that this is Mediterranean influenced. I get hints of orange and a burst of sweet of fragrance. As the cologne sets in on the skin it seems to have an earth scent, which must be the fig leaves, b/c i thought tobacco but could be certain. We like it.
Tiffany J.
My boyfriend wears this and I absolutely love the smell...so intoxicating! It's a wear all day/night cologne. Very much worth the price tag. I recommend this as a gift to any woman's boyfriend/husband, brother/uncle. Versace definitely did not disappoint!
Cinead H.
Flint, MI
My new go to fragrance. It's everything I love, layered with such careful thought. It's rare I can find a fragrance of this quality. Clean, soft, yet still has a presence, it reads as a natural scent as if it is my very own skin giving it off.
Alyssa V.
My boyfriend uses this cologne and it smells soooo nice! It was about $100 and was totally worth the price. It stays on all day and always sticks to his clothing. He purchased it at Macy's! The packaging is cute too!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I totally love this perfume smells so amazing it's pricey but it's worth the money it's just so very nice perfume for a night out oh that's not something that you use on a daily basis for feelings just like exotic
Yoima S.
this cologne smells wonderful, manly but soft and lingers for a great period of time. I purchased this fragrance for my significant other for his birthday at Sephora, while it is pricey I believe it may well be worth it. My son seems to like it as well.
Meve M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
The perfect gift for you man. Can never go wrong with it. Smells delicious, he'll definitely love it. Bottle is fine. Im a virtual shopper, so most of my stuff i buy it online. Definitely buying it again. He loved it!
Cyanna R.
Mission, TX
My fiancé wears this cologne and my goodness I can bury my face in his chest and neck for days! It's a bit pricey but smells great and last all day long. Bought at ulta or perfumania I believe
Yira H.
Hoover, AL
This is was a must have this holiday season for my boyfriend, more than for him I got It for me because I LOVE the smell, i can't wait to smell on him lol...
Raquel T.
Framingham, MA
My husband and I couldn't help but be I love with the scent. Such a good scent to go out for the weekend and the bad we use wen we travel comes in handy
Evan A.
El Paso, TX
I am curious as to how long the scent lasts if you do a lot of activity throughout your day, rather than just sitting at a desk or for a night out?
Hannah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm looking for a cologne for my boyfriend for Christmas. What is the lasting power on this?
Rubal s.