BY VERSACE

A highly distinctive fougère fragrance. The expression of a man's strength and charisma conveyed in modern fresh and sensual Mediterranean freshness.

Dylan Blue is the new fragrance that captivates the sensual scents of the Miditerranean. Woody notes of ambrox envoke tradition, while exquisite citrus- bargamot and grapefruit, give off modernity. Aquatic hints add invigorating freshness.Enveloping notes of black pepper, papyrus wood and incense bestow masculinity, forming the fragrance's pulsating heart.The base is accentuated in a combination of seductive mineral musk, tonka beans, and saffron- recalling a man's individuality.

Eddie M.
San Bruno
One word Boss!! I wore this to a pool party in Vegas and my walk by's turned a lot of heads i was even stopped to be asked why i wore cologne to a pool party to at the end of the conversation complimented and thanked for doing so because she was going to buy it for her boyfriend.
Heather L.
Recently received a sample of this product and I loved it so much and smells amazing and my boyfriend loves it too . I will be purchasing him the full size for Christmas this year because it was that good . It smells so amazing and is not to overpowering . I would defiantly recommend this product . My boyfriend and I both love the scent .
Fareeha R.
Amazing scent. Lasts all day and my boyfriend gets so many compliments. It’s fairly new so not everyone has it either. The bottle is beautiful as well! I got it from Sephora in their cologne Sephora favorites sampler kit & it’s completely worth it.

Sephora Favorites Liquid Luxuries Cologne Sampler
Nicole S.
Atlanta, GA
I accidentally put this on thinking it was for women. Well, it's not. But it's an amazing male scent. I was smelling myself all day thinking how great it would be for my nonexistent boyfriend. Definitely a winner for men.
Matthew M.
Brooklyn
Listen , I like this scent but if you own Bleu De Channel or Dior Sauvage then stay away. I will take those two colognes over Dylan Blue. Don’t get me wrong it’s a great scent but maybe if you don’t own those colognes I mentioned above then get it. It’s def. a cheaper alternative than those two.
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
Found this in Nordstrom and the bottle captured my eye right away. At that point I didn't even care about the scent, I just wanted the bottle. The scent itself smells amazing. It has some similarities between the Dior Sauvage cologne. It smells crisp and clean as well. Definitely recommend this.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I bought this for my boyfriend for Father’s Day last year. Omg the smell!! It is so fresh with a hint of sweet. It’s very long lasting and I can smell him at the end of the day like he had just put it on. I actually also wear this. In my opinion, it could be unisex.
Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
This is probably the best men’s fragrance has made in quite a while. It is masculine yet clean, not overpowering but long lasting. It is great for everyday use but preferably in the late afternoon/evening. Definitely a must have in your cologne collection!
I bought this for my dad and it smells a m a z i n g. It is a very manly smell and I literally cannot stop smelling it. My dad loved it and so does my mom. The smell is long lasting and every phase of smell is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone !!!!
Josh 🇵.
Best smelling male fragrance from Versace in my opinion. My mom loves the smell as it reminds her of my Dad’s colognes back in the day. It is very crowd pleasing and gets compliments. It doesn’t really last long but and has an alright performance.
Evan A.
El Paso, TX
I am curious as to how long the scent lasts if you do a lot of activity throughout your day, rather than just sitting at a desk or for a night out?
Hannah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm looking for a cologne for my boyfriend for Christmas. What is the lasting power on this?
Rubal s.