BY VERSACE

A highly distinctive fougère fragrance. The expression of a man's strength and charisma conveyed in modern fresh and sensual Mediterranean freshness.

Dylan Blue is the new fragrance that captivates the sensual scents of the Miditerranean. Woody notes of ambrox envoke tradition, while exquisite citrus- bargamot and grapefruit, give off modernity. Aquatic hints add invigorating freshness.Enveloping notes of black pepper, papyrus wood and incense bestow masculinity, forming the fragrance's pulsating heart.The base is accentuated in a combination of seductive mineral musk, tonka beans, and saffron- recalling a man's individuality.

Tyler G.
Henryville, PA
Got this from the Sephora sampler kit for men as a gift and I instantly became a huge fan of the scent. With one spray it’ll last me about half the day, regardless if I’m at my desk job or running around town. Although, I don’t recommend dousing yourself because it can become too overbearing when using more than 2 sprays. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality cologne to add to their arsenal. 👍🏼
Maritza O.
Baldwin Park, CA
I got a sample of this cologne in a Sephora purchase and it smells amazing. The smell doesn't smell strongly like AXE spray but a clean shampoo- right out of the shower smell. It does though smell very much like the Bath & Body Works Men cologne, it is something very nice to have but if you're looking to save then look into the Bath & Body Works Men line.
Yung Q.
I got this cologne for my cousin to try out to see if he likes it. The smell is indeed long lasting. It smells really good in my opinion. It’s not too overpowering but just enough that you can detect the smell if they walk by you.
Yvenet P.
Port st.lucie
In my opinion I believe this is the best cologne that Versace has ever made I get from friend about how good it smells on me even if u was your clothes the smell is still theirs theirs one cologne I’d have over differently this one
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
OMG. When my man puts this on all I can think about is tearing his clothes off. It's such a masculine and sexy fragrance. Whoever created this scent is a freaking wizard. It beats Vera Wang, Burberry, and Armani in my opinion.
Susan w.
Smells absolutely amazing! Bought this for my boyfriend and we both love the scent. The size of it is pretty large as well so it will last quite a while. It is pricey but smells so good
Becca R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This one reminds me of Light Blue but with more depth and mystery. I fell in love with it after testing it out. Really classic fragrance that would work for really any occasion:)
Michael M.
Mesa
I think that so far all of my recent purchases of fragrances have been a winner for me. I must admit, I purchase blindly based on reviews and sometimes I will just order a small sample online before I decide to purchase a larger bottle. Dylan Blue from Versace has been a fully blind purchase purely based on reviews but also based on a small sample bottle of Eros (sweet scent) that I enjoyed. After receiving and using Dylan Blue a few times, the scent really has grown on me and has become one of my go-to scents for all occasions. I believe this is a great and fresh summer scent with aquatic references. It is fresh and spicy and has citrus top notes and musky, amber and aquatic base notes. It will last up to 6 hours on my skin after which it becomes only noticeable close to the skin. It has a distinctively different scent when compared to Prada L'Homme. Both are actually nice office scents that make you smell nice and sophisticated without being offensive.10 people found this helpfulHelpfulNot Helpful|Comment|Report abuse
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
i absolutely love this fragrance and i love even more that it comes in this cute travel size! it's so convenient to stick in your gym bag or purse and add a little bit to your wrists or neck throughout the day. the smell is divine and the packaging gets an A+ as well
Eddie M.
San Bruno
One word Boss!! I wore this to a pool party in Vegas and my walk by's turned a lot of heads i was even stopped to be asked why i wore cologne to a pool party to at the end of the conversation complimented and thanked for doing so because she was going to buy it for her boyfriend.
Evan A.
El Paso, TX
I am curious as to how long the scent lasts if you do a lot of activity throughout your day, rather than just sitting at a desk or for a night out?
Hannah R.
Lincolnton, NC
I'm looking for a cologne for my boyfriend for Christmas. What is the lasting power on this?
Rubal s.