BY VERSACE

A highly distinctive fougère fragrance. The expression of a man's strength and charisma conveyed in modern fresh and sensual Mediterranean freshness.

Dylan Blue is the new fragrance that captivates the sensual scents of the Miditerranean. Woody notes of ambrox envoke tradition, while exquisite citrus- bargamot and grapefruit, give off modernity. Aquatic hints add invigorating freshness.Enveloping notes of black pepper, papyrus wood and incense bestow masculinity, forming the fragrance's pulsating heart.The base is accentuated in a combination of seductive mineral musk, tonka beans, and saffron- recalling a man's individuality.

Antonio V.
Mecca
Purchased at: Macy's
This cologne is one of the best colognes I have ever tried! I got this for myself, and I fell in love with the smell from the moment I smelled it. I personally hate when colognes smell so strong that they make my head hurt! I can spray this on, and it’ll stay on all day! I get compliments on it all the time!
Christy L.
Haltom City, TX
Love this Cologne For men, My boyfriend bought this cologne for my dad as a xmas present last year and it smells amazing It has like a Fresh But Manly Scent to it and it is a bit expensive but Ithink it worth it
Tyler G.
Henryville, PA
Got this from the Sephora sampler kit for men as a gift and I instantly became a huge fan of the scent. With one spray it’ll last me about half the day, regardless if I’m at my desk job or running around town. Although, I don’t recommend dousing yourself because it can become too overbearing when using more than 2 sprays. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality cologne to add to their arsenal. 👍🏼
Jazznea T.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Personally i love the scent , it has Woody notes while exquisite citrus. Aquatic hints add invigorating freshness.Enveloping notes of black pepper, papyrus wood and incense bestow masulinity, forming the fragrance's pulsating heart.The base is accentuated in a combination of seductive mineral musk, tonka beans, and saffron
It's a perfect gift for a friend who loves a bit of lux
Side note it's strong and lasts for hours Versace Dylan Blue Pour Homme Eau de Toilette
Maritza O.
Baldwin Park, CA
I got a sample of this cologne in a Sephora purchase and it smells amazing. The smell doesn't smell strongly like AXE spray but a clean shampoo- right out of the shower smell. It does though smell very much like the Bath & Body Works Men cologne, it is something very nice to have but if you're looking to save then look into the Bath & Body Works Men line.
Yung Q.
I got this cologne for my cousin to try out to see if he likes it. The smell is indeed long lasting. It smells really good in my opinion. It’s not too overpowering but just enough that you can detect the smell if they walk by you.
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
This is one great smelling fragrance that's performs in practically all weather. Last for a long time on my skin while giving off one of the most pleasant scents I've ever experienced. Versace is one the best houses to purchase fragrance from, fragrances are reasonably priced and smell sooo good. A++ product
Efrain G.
whitting
Purchased at: Macy's
Wonderful smell super soothing I highly recommend this for men who like a more soft smell it’s more on the pricey side but is totally worth it I have used this for over 4 months it’s worth it’s while and comes in a nice top notch high quality bottle
Fatima L.
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loved it. It was more on the pricey side but it does smell really nice. The scent is long wearing. The bottle looks really fancy, a nice blue shade with the gold logo in the center.
Yvenet P.
Port st.lucie
In my opinion I believe this is the best cologne that Versace has ever made I get from friend about how good it smells on me even if u was your clothes the smell is still theirs theirs one cologne I’d have over differently this one
Evan A.
El Paso, TX
I am curious as to how long the scent lasts if you do a lot of activity throughout your day, rather than just sitting at a desk or for a night out?
Hannah R.
Lincolnton, NC
I'm looking for a cologne for my boyfriend for Christmas. What is the lasting power on this?
Rubal s.