Versace Dylan Blue eau de toilette - 50 ml

by Versace

Versace Dylan Blue EDT is a men's fougere fragrance full of character and individuality; it takes traditional notes and scents and makes them totally modern, totally fresh for both today and tomorrow.

Does Dylan Blue smell synthetic?
Would you recommend this scent as a gift for Your s/o?
Start your review of Versace Dylan Blue eau de toilette - 50 ml!
Evan B.
Irmo, SC
Versace Dylan Blue eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Evan B.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of those special fragrances that brings a lot of memories to me. This is refined and a quality scent, very dear to me. The coloration of the bottle is quite apt in representing what it smells like, the gold touches makes it more special. Longevity 10+ hours on me, gets me compliments surprisingly almost everytime I wear it. Aquatic-oceanic, with touches of patchouli, incense and this scent started an appreciation for the use of Ambroxan for me. Perfectly fits all occassion, extremely versatile, for its price right now, Dylan Blue is a strong contender for anyone that wishes to have a one-fragrance collection. I will keep re-purchasing this, never wish to run out of this in my collection.
nick D.
Delray Beach, FL
Versace Dylan Blue eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by nick D.
Got this as a gift and I love it definitely will purchase whenever it runs out smells amazing wear it everyday and the smell lasts long
Rocio R.
Tooele, UT
Versace Dylan Blue eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Rocio R.
This cologne is amazing. My husband got a small travel size one and I loved it so much I just bought him the 3.4 oz. I would highly recommend!
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Versace Dylan Blue eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is one of my favorite Versace men's colognes. It's strong, masculine, long lasting and has a rich fragrance. Top notes include bergamot, Grapefruit, Aquatic Notes, and Fig leaves. Middle notes include biolet leaves, Ambrox, Pepper, and Patchouli. Base notes are Tonka Beans, Mineral Musk, and Saffron. The bottle is masculine with the medusa logo in the center.
Kelsi R.
Wichita, KS
Versace Dylan Blue eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Kelsi R.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you are wanting to make your man smell amazing or want a change in what he wears, try this one! I bought for boyfriend to switch his routine up and wow. It is an elegant, refined, but elevated rugged smell.
Sarah R.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Oh yeahhh... I bought this for my bf recently after he originally had been talking of something completely different for months. When I dragged him shopping with me one day, I had him run through the cologne section so he could show me him, when we discovered this one together, we were BOTH hooked. I think it’s important your partner likes your signature scent too lol.
Jess 🌻.
Philadelphia
Eh, not a huge fan. Smells a little better after a minute of wearing when it’s not as strong. It has a manly scent.
Jhoselyn A.
Garden Grove, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I bought this as a gift for my husband and he love it. This is his favorite fragance so far. The bottle is so fancy with a combination of golden and blue. The smell is woody and elegant. He wear it everyday and got a lot of compliments. It's affordable and worth every penny.
John V.
Memphis, TN
This product is a great masculine scent. It's very Woody buy also aquatic. This scent stands out among the other summer scents and smells incredible. The packaging is absolutely phenomenal as well. I love this scent and keep it for the warmer months.
Asma Z.
Irving , TX
A must have for guys!!! This fragrance is amazing . It smells spicy , fruity and musky at the same time . The bottle is super elegant and luxurious. The price is affordable too . It's very longlasting . I would definitely buy it again.#musthave
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
taylor D.
Harlem, GA
il y a 10 mois
Kasia B. il y a 4 mois
Yes agree with above 100% My fiancé uses it all the time and it last almost all day he usually buys bigger bottle as well (200ml it’s massive and not too expensive & it lasts forever!)