Versace Dreamer eau de toilette - 50 ml

by Versace

Dreamer is an oriental fougere perfume that was released by Versace in 1996 . This aromatic fragrance has top notes that consist of clary sage, lavender, and mandarin orange. Its middle notes feature geranium, rose, and tobacco. Its base notes end the fragrance with a blend of cedar and tonka bean. Dreamer is a long-lasting fragrance with moderate sillage.

It's me or there are more people who think that this perfume is not as amazing as previously thought.[product:versace-the-dreamer-eau-de-toilette]
Does this smell good?
Start your review of Versace Dreamer eau de toilette - 50 ml!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Versace Dreamer eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Kellen H.
My husband wears this and it smells so good! I love it when he puts this on! He wore this ever since we started dating! He puts it on only on special occasions! I do recommend it for men because it smells great!
Sehab V.
Saint Louis, MO
Versace Dreamer eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Sehab V.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a warm and woody fragrance. This fragrance has top notes that consist of clary sage, lavender, and mandarin orange. Its middle notes feature geranium, rose, and tobacco. Its base notes end the fragrance with a blend of cedar and tonka bean. The bottle is very sleek and sexy, and has the Medusa logo on the front.
Elisabetta H.
Penn Valley, CA
Versace Dreamer eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Elisabetta H.
So incredibly astonishingly good but... the problem with this cologne is that as much as it has an amazing scent.. it is short lived. Will evaporate fast. This is an issue that happened right after it came out back then... I am Italian and when this came out decades ago, I pretty much bought a bottle two weeks after its lunch for the first friend having a birthday (Sweet scent, lovely bottle, lovely name AND Versace??? had to). Amazing scent, sweet with a kick of citrus, strong and bold without making you sneeze (you know what I mean if you are familiar with sexy strong gents perfumes) but.. after the initial strong scent when just atomized... give it a couple hours and just pouf.. gone. What a waste... years later I had high hopes they fixed the issues and tried a bottle for my husband but nope... I guess Versace just dished this as a fluke and forgot about it?
Lorna R.
Versace Dreamer eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Lorna R.
Versace Dreamer eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Lorna R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Versace Dreamer it is a light and beautiful smell. I always try samples before I invest in a larger bottle. The bottle is nice and pretty. I like how I can put it on and it fades slowly not right away. I appreciate quality and value. I would recommend this product if you are looking for another perfume option.
Nikki A.
Oohhh!-- this is my absolute favorite cologne I've ever smelt on a man, HANDS DOWN! It's also one you don't hear a lot of people talk about, even though it's been around for at least 20+ years. Which makes it great if someone is looking for a unique, signature scent. It's light and clean, but sexy. The kind of scent where you just keep smelling his neck all day, lol. It's definitely not one of those deep, heavy, musky colognes- like I said- it has this light kind of thing going on. Hard to describe, and I know of nothing else like it. You have to just smell it for yourself to understand.
Abigail C.
Hutchinson, KS
This is the cologne my boyfriend wears, I like the smell but it can be overwhelming if too much is used and it’s very easy to use too much. Use a light hand when applying and you’ll be golden!
Michael W.
Kansas City
Purchased at: Macy's
A definitive powder scent, it slightly reminds me of baby shampoo, I got it because it fit my collection of Gianni Versace fragrances. There’s room for several more and YES I’d definitely purchase this one again!
Rukhsana K.
Bellerose, NY
Versace Dreamer eau de toilette - 50 ml uploaded by Rukhsana K.
smells nice very masculine, went through entire bottle without getting bord. Versace Dreamer eau de toilette - 50 ml - boogie heavy packaging.
Jaianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells so good on my boyfriend. Out of all the different colognes he has, this smells the best to me. The price is very affordable to be a luxury cologne and smells better than brands that are priced similar or higher. I would definitely recommend this.
Jill R.
Columbus, IN
Love it! Light earthy smell. Reminds me of an impending storm. Long lasting. Good for a day at work or going out.