Versace Crystal Noir Lotion uploaded by Mouna n.

BY VERSACE

Versace Crystal Noir Lotion, 6.8 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Marissa G.
Horrible product didn't smell good left my skins oily and ugly felt real dry. I would never by this product ever again.
Mouna n.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Oh God, I love this cream, beautiful on the skin, moisturizes, and rest is very wonderful
Ayesha🌺 A.
I would dye for this lotion it is the best thing ever I got it for my birthday from my parents but I only use when i am wearing dresses to special occasions it is long lasting and makes my skin feel so smooth
Kimber J.
Valdosta, GA
I have never used this product but I would love to try it. Seems like it smells really good. I've seen plenty of raving reviews
Shalene B.
Harrisburg, Pa
My skin has never felt softer! Nor have I ever smelled this good! I can't seem to find it in my area though.