BY VERSACE

Versace Crystal Noir Lotion, 6.8 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg smells so good I love it omg omg omg omg I am thinking this is the best thing I have ever purchased I won't ever stop using this ever and I think it's a great value and probably one of my top five products ever! I would always recommend to others because it's so great
Kimber J.
Kimber J.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used this product but I would love to try it. Seems like it smells really good. I've seen plenty of raving reviews
Shalene B.
Shalene B.
Harrisburg, Pa
My skin has never felt softer! Nor have I ever smelled this good! I can't seem to find it in my area though.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Horrible product didn't smell good left my skins oily and ugly felt real dry. I would never by this product ever again.
Keren B.
Keren B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe that this product meets my expectations, the products of the face are my weakness, the care of the expression lines, under the eyes with that I do not neglect I take care of much of that area, the full face the truth I am always trying new things that Work on my face until I found this product super good, works perfectly on my skin the packaging is very compact and appropriate for my needs an innovative line very useful and professional, does not break easily and fits in the palm of the hands I bought it at a very good price in the local market, it is a little difficult to get it easily but it can be done or maybe ordered online, I use this product daily and I have been very good, it is sueva, cedoso, easy to handle and
Ayesha🌺 A.
Ayesha🌺 A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would dye for this lotion it is the best thing ever I got it for my birthday from my parents but I only use when i am wearing dresses to special occasions it is long lasting and makes my skin feel so smooth