Versace Bright Crystal Perfumed Body Lotion uploaded by Marie T.

BY VERSACE

Versace Bright Crystal Perfumed Body Lotion, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I love the smell of this lotion and it isn’t too thick so it goes on easily. It does hydrate my skin so that’s something I like. It is gentle for my skin and I haven’t found any cons yet. I do recommend it to others.
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
The best scent ever. This lotion and perfume are def in my top 5 favorite scents ever. It lasts all day and night! Smells so fresh and sexy yet not overpowering! Such a great price and they always have gift set deals at Macy's for them! Perfect gifts for friends or family too!
Marie T.
Versace Bright Crystal Perfumed Body Lotion

The Versace body lotion was my least favorite product from the set. I'm not a huge fan on body lotion, but a lover when body butters are being talked about. I don't know if the lotion I got was bad because it was runny and not concentrated. The scent doesn't last a long time so that was another missed for me too!
Aurdrey S.
Delray beach, FL
I love this scent, its light but sweet. i do feel perfumed lotions are kind of then so i mix with a regular lotion and it stays on longer. the scent does last and its worth the money
Danielle H.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought the perfume for this an the lotion came free as a gift I usually don't wear scented lotion but I tried this and its just as amazing as perfume!
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
I love this product, it came with the gift set I received as a gift and it compliments the whole package. really great product
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
You will smelling amazing all day! The scent stays on your clothes all day a must have perfume! Its the best! Worth it all!
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this perfume but I only give it 3 stars because the lotion is not very emollient it is rather milky.
Marie T.
Versace Bright Crystal Perfumed Body Lotion If you were given a chance to revamp their body lotion. What would you keep or change?

Sephora